Chapter Seventeen- Aria

I feel a hand running up my thigh to my waist, and another in my hair.

"Morning beautiful," i turn around to see Callum, smiling at me, he kisses my forehead.

"But it's earlyyyyy" i whine, he smiles even more at my response.

"Sweetheart breakfast is ready, i can carry you if you want." i groan in response.

"No i can walk." Before i can even push myself off the bed he's standing and grabs me. He throws me over his shoulder.

Fuck. The jumper.

"Nice ass," he says laughing, the jumper has ridden up and my pussy and ass is hanging out for the world to see.

"Put me downnnn, you can't walk me round like this." I try and push myself off.

"Last time i checked sweetheart, i make the demands. Nice try tho." he smacks my ass and i whine. Its still sore from last night.

He walks me down the stairs, luckily we haven't passed anyone yet. We get to the kitchen.

"Look what i got," callum says laughing, referring to me. Dacre and Aled must be staring cos it's silent. 

Callum puts me down on the counter top and the coldness of it makes me wince. He walks to the coffee pot and takes a cup and sips it. Aled is cooking eggs and bacon. Dacre stands in the corner sipping his coffee.

"darling, can you pass me the salt next to you?" Aled asks, the eggs begin to cook in the pan. I grab the salt.

"Yes daddy," i comply. Callum spits out his drink and begins to cough. Aled turns to look at me wide eyed.

Dacre covers his mouth trying not to show his laughter.

"I- Dacre did you tell her to say that?" Callum asks him after he finishes coughing.

"No he didn't, i asked him if i could. Why? is there a problem daddy?" i ask cheekily.

"Not at all princess. But get rid of the cheekiness before i make you." Aled says, he puts the food on a plate.

"Yes daddy," i smile at him, he kisses my cheek in return. We all stay in the kitchen eating, todays gonna be fun.

------------------------------------------------

"Sweetheart, is there anything you wanna do today?" Callum asks, taking the dishes and putting them in the sink.

"I'm not sure, i can't really think of anything. Did you guys have any plans?" i ask.

They all look at each other.

"We didn't want to spring this on you last minute, but we are supposed to be hosting a formal house reception tonight, and we want you there, but of course if your uncomfortable you don't have to." Callum explains.

"What kind of people are coming?" they don't respond, only look at each other.

"I don't like scaring you but, some of the people might be dangerous. But don't worry, we will be with you the entire night." Aled says.

I think about it for a while.

"On one condition," i smile.

"Yes princess?"

"I want KFC for lunch." i cross my arms and pretend to pout.

They laugh.

"yes beautiful, you can have KFC. We bought you a dress, so all you have to do is let the people we hired do your makeup and hair, and all is done. We will stay with you the whole night, anything you need just ask ok?" 

"Yes daddy," i smile.

"Good girl."