Chapter Twenty Three- Dacre

I'm struggling not to fuck her on top of my desk so hard she'll be in bed all week. I need to focus on my work, focus on anything other than the ass on my thighs and tits against my chest. 

Her arms are wrapped around my neck and she has her head resting on my shoulder. I really need to be working on these reports, but i can hardly contain myself.

"What are you working on?" she asks me, the heat from her breathe hitting my neck.

"Baby its very boring."

"But i like hearing your voice." She smiles into my skin. The things she does to me, honestly.

"Well I have to write a report on a few businesses and assess my employees abilities to run business first hand."

"Mhm what else?" She moves herself closer into me. 

"Well so far 5 out of 8 of my businesses are doing extremely well and the other 3 not so much, i need to work out why the income isn't as high as it should be." It sounds a lot more straight forward than i thought.

"mhm?" she moves her hips ever so slightly and lets her lips touch my collar bone.

"I know what your doing love" I grip her thighs and make sure she doesn't move them.

She smiles into me again.

"I'm not doing anything, i just love hearing your voice like i said." Her hand moves done my back down to my hip, makes it's way to my belt and she tugs at it.

I grab her wrists tightly, she resists pulling away from me. I pull her back towards me and her lips are so close to mine.

"I think my fucktoy knows better than to lie to her daddy," her lip quivers and i open my desk draw. She hears the sound of metal clanging and her body tenses.

I grasp her chip and make her turn around slightly.

"Now darling, you see that wall over there? That has a hidden board that i can handcuff you to in any position i feel. And let me tell you the only person who will enjoy that is me. So you are going to be a good girl and sit here," i handcuff her hands behind her back, "naked, tied up and all mine." I bite her lip and her body shivers.

She moans a little before i pick her up and put her on my desk, exposed and helpless as i continue my work. She whines but i can't help smiling to myself.