Chapter Twenty One- Callum

"What you making?" i ask Aled. 

"Waffles. God I feel so good after last night" He says, honestly i do too. Iv'e never slept so well. I wonder if Dacre actually slept or not.

"You reckon she not gonna be able to walk?" i ask jokingly. Aled laughs and nods.

"Yup, she is going to need caring for, and I'm all for it." He says. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. 

Holy fuck.

She's wearing trunks. Dacre's trunks. I wanna fuck her right now.

The smirk on Dacre's face says it all.

"Look what i have," he hums. He rubs his hands up her thigh to her ass. She's resting her head on his shoulder. Aled walks over to her and gives her a kiss.

"Morning princess." he smiles. An idea pops into my head.

"Your still sore aren't you beautiful?" i ask. She hums a little in response. 

"Well my love, i want you to be a good girl for me and sit on the table and eat your breakfast." Her head pokes up off Dacre's shoulder and looks at me weirdly.

"Why?" she asks.

"Well I'm sure the guys would agree, but i would love to eat breakfast with some entertainment, and you simply sitting there with the ass in those trunks is more than enough entertainment for me." I smile at her which turns into a smirk.

"Mmm yeah thats a good idea," Dacre whispers in her ear and places her on the centre of the table.

Aled passes us all plates of waffles and puts syrup, whipped cream and chocolate sauce on the table. We all sit down and already can't keep our eyes off her. I think she notices.

She gets into doggy positions and arches her back, slowly moving herself down onto the table.

Fuck, she;'s making it so hard for me not to grab her right now. 

She lays flat on her stomach and pulls up her shirt to show her ass more. 

I want to touch her so fucking bad. If this isn't subtle brattiness then i dont know what is.

She realises she can have a lot more fun, so she sits up and takes off the shirt. She's only wearing the trunks. She leans back every so slightly, holds the syrup above her head and squirts some into her mouth, but it misses a bit and drips down between her tits.

Fucking hell i don't know how much longer i can take of this.

She runs a finger up her stomach and licks the syrup off herself. She makes eye contact with me as she slowly licks the syrup off her fingers.

That's it, I can't fucking take it. 

I grab her wrists and.....