Chapter Fifteen- Aled

"You wanna fucking play this game princess? Then lets play." I say

We don't even touch her, not for a few minutes anyway, just to add to the surprise. 

I nod to Dacre to get the vibrator. He holds it near her, and turns it on. Her body stiffens when she hears the noise. Fuck this is going to be fun.

Dacre takes the vibrator and puts it on her nipple. She lets out a small whimper, trying to pull away from it. Her nipples become red and sore. 

Dacre drags it down her body to her inner thighs, dragging it up and down getting close to her pussy but not letting it touch. She moves her hips up in hopes to get it it touch her pussy.

Callum gets a paddle and gently hits her inner thigh with it. "Good girls are patient and are thankful for what they are given." She lets out a whimper. 

Dacre keeps dragging it up and down her body, moaning and whining in hopes it would touch her.

"Please, please i can't take it anymore." She begs. 

"Its so cute when you beg," Dacre says in a mocking way. I can tell she feels humiliated, but she likes it.

"I'll make a deal with you princess, you can have the vibrator to your pussy, but if you complain or don't comply with what happens after, we won't hold back." she thinks about what she might be getting into. She nods.

"Words sweetheart," dacre says. 

"Yes sir."

We all planned out how to torture her the best, by letting her not be able to see all of us, but we can see all of her.

Dacre puts the vibrator to her clit, and as soon as he does, she moans and cries without holding back. 

The three of us start to jerk off. Just looking at her, watching her be held down like that, wanting more but only being allowed so much. Fuck its hot.

Her moans are so hot, she wants to scream and cry but manages to try and stay quiet.

She does something that surprises us. Through her cries and moans, she moans our names, slowly, and with small tears in her eyes.

We all cum just from her moaning our names. Cum covers her chest stomach and thighs. I think she can tell what just happened as she cums too. Her cheeks go red with embarrassment, as shes covered in our cum.

"Flip her over," Dacre says. Dacre doesn't like it when she cums without permission. This'll be fun.

We slightly let the ropes become loose and flip her over. i can tell her legs are sore but we put her on her hands and knees, then make her bend lower into doggy position.

"You do not cum unless we tell you to? Do you understand?" He grips her ass.

"I'm sor-" Smack. She cries out.

"Yes or No, do you understand?" Dacre growls. Me and callum watch, loving the fact shes embarrassed.

"Y-yes sir." He rubs her ass where he smacked.

"Now your going to be a good little girl, and count. Am i understood brat?" He says, tightening his grip on her thigh. I know he'll only do five, because she's fairly new to this.

"Yes sir," She whimpers.

Smack. "One" she whines.

Smack "Two" she grips the sheets beneath her.

"Three...four..." tears are forming again.

Smack. "Five." she cries out.

"Good girl." i praise, tucking a hair behind her ear. Dacre gently kisses the red marks on her.

Her legs are sore and she falls down on her stomach from the pain. We untie her hands and take off her blindfold. She can see and feel all the cum on her. 

"Come here beautiful," Callum picks her up and takes her to the bathroom.

Dacre and i change the sheets and clean up. After a while Callum returns with her half asleep.

She gets laid down in the bed, but pulls Callum down with her.

"C-can you stay, i want one of you to s-stay." We nod at callum. He tucks her hair behind her ear and tells her he'll stay. She smiles before resting her head on callum.

"Goodnight princess" We leave the room.