Chapter Twenty Five- Aria

Aled pinned me down to the bed, one knee between my thighs, slowly moving its way up.

"I thought we were in a rush." I laugh, but his face is all serious, his eyes watching over me. Tracing me.

"We are princess, but i need to do one thing first." he kisses my forehead before walking over to the drawer near the door of the room. 

"We have a small...request for tonight, if your up for it." He's hiding something behind his back.

"Depends what it is," i smile.

"Close your eyes princess," I do as he says, he takes my hands and holds them out. An object lands in each of my hands. Aled touches my hand then presses something on the object, the one in my other hand starts to vibrate and move.

I freeze.

Aled notices. I open my eyes and look down at my hands. Its a controller and an insertion vibrator. The one that moves inside you but also vibrates on the outside.

"Ah, did i say you could open your eyes?" i close them again, he takes the items out my hands. He pushes me back down onto the bad, again pressing his thigh into me.

"I wanna hear you say you want it princess. I wanna hear you say that your doms can have control over you tonight, that we get to play with you as much as we we want, whenever we want. I want to hear you say you wanna be owned by us babygirl." he lowly whispers to me before kissing my neck and collar.

"Say it princess, use your words." 

"I- Um-" I can't think of anything other than how hes touching me right now.

"Aww come on love, I'm not even teasing you. Use your words." He squeezes my thigh and kisses me again.

"Yes, please, please do all that you said." my eyes still closed, but i can hear the amusement in him.

I feel something touching me, somethings replaced his thigh between my legs. 

The vibrator.

"Deep breaths doll," he whispers before pushing it into me. My moan fills the room, i grab his arm as he's pushing it in and he pins it back. He's enjoying himself so much at this point.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now." I open them and see just the end part of the vibrator against my clit.

My back arches and moans again fill the room. He turned it on, no warning, nothing, just turned it on.

"Sorry princess, just testing it out. You should really work on moaning quieter" He laughs as he walks out the room, i throw a pillow at him as he leaves.

"And maybe on your aim as well," he laughs walking out the room. 

This man, honestly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pick Your Dress ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

I get changed into my dress and wear my shoes. Let me tell you it was not easy with this fucking thing inside me.

A lady comes into my room and does my hair and makeup for me, after looking like shit all day.

Walking down the long stairs was a struggle in its self, but the men's faces made it worth it.

Dacre was trying to hide his need to kiss me everywhere, but it wasn't working out for him. Aled basically gawks at me, iv'e never seen this man look like a stunned deer in headlights before, but i sure have now.

Callum looks worried. 

"Aled i told you to watch what she chooses to wear." He says.

"I know but i was too preoccupied." He winks at me. I bite my lip back making him gawk at me again. He's a strange man sometimes.

"Oh well, worst comes to worse, i can fight." Callum shrugs before tucking a hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead.

"Ready to go?" Dacre asks. I nod.

"Alright lets go then before i fuck you right here and cancel going" Callum says slapping my ass.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment what YOU want to have included in this story, and the most liked comment or most interesting plot twist will be in the story.

I have a lot planned for this story but i wanna involved at least one of your ideas ;)