Chapter 34: Monte Carlo

Sage

After the whole midnight rendezvous with the police. I woke up the next morning in bed. Roman said I passed out on top of his car. After he spoke with the police he carried me home. We were not getting arrested – Thank God –I don't know what I would've told my mother or Ronnie or Soraya. I don't want to think about it.

We spent the remainder of the month hauled up in our bedroom. I wasn't complaining. I was beyond sated during this time. We fucked like bunnies, thirsty bunnies that just found out about fucking. We were wasting no time and I loved every second of it, of him. I didn't know when Mahieu left, or if Kat was still anywhere around in the house. The only time I left that bedroom was when we christened the other rooms. Roman would bend me over any surface he got to. He brought our meals to us, we ate some of it and used the rest for foreplay. He made sure there was whipped cream and honey, or chocolate syrup at our disposal. So, it was one complete week of hardcore fucking. Then the next week came when we left for Monte Carlo and my period decided to visit. I was irritated by the time we got to the new city, it was also the time I saw Kat was still with us. It was nice having her around, especially when I was avoiding Roman because I felt annoyed that I couldn't touch him. I was hornier than ever. His presence was not helping.

This should not have been the time I took to get to know Kat better. I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. Roman chose the wrong time to start having sex with me when his cousin was around, giving me no time with her. I would use these few days wisely since I could spend quality with her. She wasn't complaining though. She would just drop hints that she knew, like 'sorry to hear,' what we were up to and didn't have a problem with it. She was fun to be around and as soon as we got to Monte Carlo the three of us would go out, mostly to the Casino de Monte-Carlo in the nights. Unfortunately, Roman couldn't enter the gaming lounge because of his citizenship in the country so he'd head to Le Metropole Shopping Center to one of the food courts and wait for us there. Both of them showed me around the city as best as they could. It was beautiful. I definitely could get used to this.

After our short gambling spree, we went over to the Shopping Center to meet up with Roman, but we got sidetracked by a few stores on the way. I couldn't help myself that I was in awe of the architectural beauty of the building as we walked in its grandeur.

"If you fall I assure you I will laugh," she said.

I heard the light rasp of a German accent beside me. I turned to Kat with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry. I can't help myself. I've never seen anything like it. The city itself is a masterpiece." I said gesturing with my hands with the spin.

"I understand. But what I don't want is to have to explain to my dear cousin how his girlfriend hurt herself most embarrassingly." she smiled. "And in front of these people, I might add," she continued holding her chest and batting her eyelashes dramatically at me.

I laughed. "Don't worry I'll try not to," I said pretending I was tripping until I started slipping on thin air.

Kat threw her hands out and grabbed me by my arm, spinning me until I was able to center myself on my feet again. The whole thing was unexpected so we stared at each other and then laughed. We laughed so hard that people began to stare at us in passing. Kat was staring at me the entire time until I saw her hand reach for my face, she went quiet and pushed a stray lock of hair behind my ear. I went silent for a moment, it was then she cleared her throat which snapped us back into reality. After our little bonding session of laughter, we finally made it to Roman who had some drinks and news for us - for me, mostly, since it seemed Kat was already aware of this.

"Kätzchen," he began, "I'm sorry, but for the rest of our time here I will have to go back and forth to visit Liam. School will begin soon and I don't want to miss out on the very little free time I have with him," he said in a monotonous tone, thick with his German tongue.

It was quite easy to believe that he didn't have any kind feelings if you were a woman who loved an expressive man. Especially since his facial gestures were kept at a minimum.

"I understand, babe. I wish I could see Liam, that's all, but you and," I paused with the slightest grimace, "Mahieu need to be there for Liam. Enjoy your time with your son. Don't worry about me. Kat's here, and she'll keep me company while you're gone."

I grabbed Kat's forearm and pulled her to my side, making her jump. She almost spilled whatever beverage Roman had bought for us. She looked up from her cup and I could hear her swallow before looking Roman in his eyes and shaking her head up and down with an awkward smile plastered on her face. I laughed inwardly, as an amused smile broke out on my face immediately after seeing her expression. Roman nodded with the faintest smile playing lightly on his lips. I sighed and thought, those lips. He must have caught the look in my eyes or the thought playing in my mind because he then stared at me with hooded eyes. I started squirming - shifting from toe to toe, until Kat caught on and began ushering me away, waving backward to Roman, shouting, "Ich werde deine schmutzigen Gedanken wegspülen!"

"What did you tell him?" I asked her, feeling my ears ring as the blood was rushing all over my body.

She threw her head back and laughed, "That I was taking you to the beach. Come."

*******

As the weeks went by, Roman visits to Liam became more frequent, because summer was ending. I guess I won't be meeting Liam anytime soon. He also said he had work to do so he would be a lot more busy this month, and he was going to show me where he loved spending most of his time whenever he was in Monte Carlo. I felt disappointed that I wouldn't get him to myself because of his work schedule. The trip was going well, but I should know better than to think I wasn't going to be basking in the sun for the rest of my life. Work had to be done.

I wonder what Ronnie was up to. Come to think of it, I hadn't heard from her in a while. The last thing we spoke about was her getting a deposit to her bank account equivalent to the sum of the Toronto Islands trip. I explained to her that Roman sent it back because I wasn't going to make it in time for that. She was already down, especially since the baby had her hormones all over the place, and she was still in a cast, and that seemed to add to it. However, she did say that the cast should be off by the end of this month when she went for her doctor's visit. I felt bad because I didn't want to disappoint her, but she told me to enjoy myself, and not to worry. She just doesn't want me to miss her wedding celebration. We all have lives to live at the end of the day, but this celebration I can't miss. Fair.

______________________

Notes: German: Kätzchen - Kitten, kitty

Ich werde deine schmutzigen Gedanken wegspülen - I will wash away your dirty thoughts