Chapter 27: Invité Indésirable

My breathing was so ragged I thought I lost my mind. Deep in pleasure, I gripped the sheets above my head. My toes curled into the firm skin that covered Roman's muscular back. My back arched off the bed when he slid his long finger inside of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he latched onto my swollen clit, sucking leisurely at the small nub. My breathing started coming out uneven, my chest heaving violently. I lost it when he used his tongue and licked from my vulva back up to my clit, kissing that sweet spot. The pace of his finger remained consistent. I tried to sit up, but he removed his finger from inside me and used that hand to push me back down onto the bed. The air was intoxicating, filled with the scent of my feminine essence. I was reeling. My vaginal walls started spasming uncontrollably. I grabbed onto my breast and started pulling and rubbing my palm over my aching nipples. They longed for Roman's lips. Fuck! I was a frenzied hot mess.

His hold on me loosened as he began licking from my clit to my pelvis. The hand he removed from my stomach left a residue of my juices there. I sat up a little watching from a hazed-filled gaze as Roman began lightly peppering hot kisses up my body. When he got to my navel he dipped his tongue inside of it and swirled. I let my head fall back onto the bed. I could feel it when he left my navel and headed for the spot where his hand was laced with my juices and had left its sticky mark there. He spent time kissing that area, lathering his tongue over what was left of my essence to absorb. By the time he reached the valley between my breasts, I could feel the wet trail he left along his way. My stomach was contracting and relaxing deeply. He was on his forearms peering down at me with a storm in his eyes. He kept his weight off me, but his lower half was nestled snugly between my legs. I used them to wrap around him, securing his crotch in place with mine. He was not going anywhere this time until he finished what he started. I could feel him throbbing and twitching every now and then, my clit happy for the fiction the movement caused.

He had taken his shirt off after he flipped me onto my back earlier, so I was marveling at the sight in front of me. He was in every sense of the word lickable. Rugged and handsome. It sent chills down my spine. I wanted nothing more than to have him buried deep, deep inside of me. I was getting wet thinking about it. My tongue came out of my mouth and moved across my lower lip in response to my thoughts. The movement caught Roman's eyes. He watched with dark hooded eyes, his cock jerked, and he began grinding himself between my legs. The sensation caused my breathing to become labored. As a result, I gripped his tattooed biceps. Everything about him was getting me wetter and wetter as the minutes ticked by. My legs tightened their grip. I was hooked on him, and he on me.

I closed my eyes and I felt when he moved. His face was at my neck, his breathing ragged. He began kissing my neck, biting, and licking the areas he assaulted. He was leaving his marks on me and I loved it. I felt his stubble grazing my neck, each time he moved along it. The animal in me was going wild until a tortured sound left my lips when I felt something big and hard breach my entrance. It was painful until he pulled out of me to re-enter again. His head had gotten a little farther this time. I didn't know when he put his hand between us to free himself, but his other hand was still accounted for in my hair, keeping me in place.

"Fuck!" I whimpered, clamping around him involuntarily.

He hissed into my ear, grabbing at my hair painfully. It created a new stream of liquid to flow between my legs. It felt damn good to finally have him inside me. That was when we both heard a noise at the door and turned.

I screamed. Roman pulled out of me, but his position over me remained the same, and the stranger was dragged out of our room by a horrified Kat.

*******

After Roman had calmed me down, he put his shirt back on and gave me a longing look before dragging his eyes off me. Then turned his attention towards the door and left to find out what happened. I sat on the edge of the bed in disbelief, eventually, I began to put some clothes on. The events were still replaying in my head. It was as if the universe was set on Roman and I not having a decent private moment together. I laughed to myself bitterly. I started straightening the large bed absentmindedly. Just then something else occurred to me, so I grabbed my phone from off the newly made bed.