Chapter 21: Inked with Intentions

Roman

I wanted more of her. I felt the ache of desire pulsating through my veins, a relentless craving, refusing to be satisfied. The way her body reacted to my slightest touch, taunting, teasing, and tormenting me as she neared her release. I had to catch myself, before starting the vicious cycle all over again. My cock strained against the fabric of my jeans painfully reminding me of my decision. It longed for her warm flesh. To slip into her folds and watch her move beneath me like the tempest she is. Our encounters were becoming more intoxicating than the last.

I made my way to her sofa. I knew I caught her off guard. The faintest smile brushed across my lips when I remembered her brows shooting up in the air when I withdrew from her. It was the most difficult thing to do, then again she wouldn't know that.

A soft light filtered through the blinds, casting a pattern across the cozy living area where I sat waiting. I heard her shuffling in her room, before exiting and making her way towards me. She stood in front of me, the coffee table separating us. I patted the space next to me on the sofa. She looked down at my hand and rounded the table. My body reacted to her nearness. It took a moment to calm down. I felt the movement of the sofa as she leaned into the plush cushions of it. I looked down at my arms before I began, when I turned slightly to look into her eyes I saw that her gaze was transfixed on the tattoos that adorned my arms. There was a look of admiration in her eyes as she scaled the intricate designs etched into my skin. She was fascinated the first time she noticed them. I suppose her curiosity finally got the best of her.

"So Roman," she began, fiddling with the knot on one of the cushion's edges, "why Runic tattoos?" Gesturing to my forearm.

I paused for a moment. Impressed, before answering, "How did you know it was Runic?"

I glanced down at the symbol, tracing the dark lines with my finger, and then capturing her gaze once more.

"Ronnie," she replied with a smile. "She's into a lot of Gothic Literature and History. She told me after I described them to her."

Her eyes widened with the realisation. I laughed a little. "Don't worry, Sage. I am very flattered," I nodded, my gaze dropping to my forearms again.

"This one represents harmony and travel," I explained while tracing the design for her to see. "A reminder to always follow my path. The one next to it is for success, wisdom, and prosperity."

Sage nodded, her interest piqued, "And what about the one going passed your forearm?" She asked, her eyes trailing over the ink that peeked out from under my sleeve.

"This one," I said with a faint smile. Rolling up my sleeve to display the full design. "It's for wisdom, communication, and leadership."

At that point, she absently took my forearm and went over the design with her slender fingers. I watched her carefully. At that moment, she looked up and I saw so much excitement sparkling in her eyes, as she touched the design beside the one she was drawing earlier.

"Did this hurt?"

She wasn't aware of how her touch affected me. I wanted to pull her onto my lap again.

"No," I responded, looking deeply into her eyes. Without her asking I said, "It represents strength, endurance, and health."

She regarded me proudly. I began talking about my Germanic roots and why I chose the Runes that I had. She was intrigued by the stories I told. Then our conversation drifted to lighter topics and soon I came up to the subject I had on my mind for a while.

"Sage, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about," I began.

"What is it?" She asked, curiosity flickering in her eyes.