Chapter 5 - Heaven night 🔞

Pete POV.
"Be ready for punishment ....." i said into his ears seductively.
He is sitting on the couch on the couch with a blind fold and handcuff his hands in backwards. I started to kiss him softy from his forehead to his nose to his cheeks to his jaw line to his neck. His body fragrance is making me more crazy and i started suck his neck hardly and bite it as he groaned.
"Ah..... Fuck" he groaned
Then i left a few mark on his neck. Then i pressed my lips hardly on him as i suck his bottom lip and bite it. Then i push my tongue inside his mouth. I was sucking his tongue so aggressively. Both of our tongues are fighting for dominance as i also started to unbuttoning his shirt. Now i can see his bare chest and his chest is really well build chest and also having a flawless skin. My cock got hard like rock as i see him like this. I already pulled out from kiss as i was breathing heavily. He was also breathing heavily

"P.......Pete you -you know what are you doing right ? Don't wake the beast inside me by doing this ."he said with smirk  but i did not care at all as i started kiss his nipples and started to sucking it.

"Ah..... P - Pete you will regret." he said

"I don't care " i said as i started to kiss down and down. I open his pants button and zipper. I took out his cock and it has already a little pre cum on its tip. I smirked as i saw it. I started to kiss his tip and suck his cock. I was also teasing it with my tongue

"Ah......ah...Pete" he was moaning with a satisfaction smile. He again said
"Ah....Pete i ....i am giving y...you last warning open my h...hand" he said with a heavy breath but i ignore it. I sucked his dick more hard.
"I ...am Cumming" he said
I pulled my mouth as he cum. I was breathing heavily. I am satisfied that i could punished him how i should and he even cant touch me.
"Now its my turn baby boy" he said as he pulled me up and flipped me and now i am laying on sofa and he on top of me. I got really shocked from his sudden movement.

"Ho...How you o..open hand cuffs"i said as i was nervous with the gaze of his eyes .
"I always carry a pin in my shirt for safety "he said with sly smirk.
Shit Pete you fucked up.
"You made me desperate to touch you and i will make you craved for myself"he whispered in my ear as my whole body started shiver and i got goosebumps. He started kiss me. He was sucking my lips then he pushed his tongue inside my mouth as his tongue started exploring every corner of  my mouth. Then he pulled out the kiss and He suddenly started to took out my pant and boxer and throw it . He then put his hand in  my cock and started to stroke my cock up and down fast. I was moaning loud.

"Ah....ah..ah...V....Vegas"i was moaning in pleasure. When i felt i am about to cum he suddenly stopped and i got really shocked and annoyed.
"Why you stop" i yell.
"Oh i see so my baby boy is getting impatient " he said with a smirk as i feel too embarrassed and i can feel my cheeks are burning.
"But how i gave you what you want when you did not let me touch you earlier. " he said as i got annoyed. I know i was about to punished him but now i want him really badly now. Suddenly he picked me in his arms and  then laid me on bed. He took out the chains from his cupboard . I gulped my own saliva. He then tied my both arms  up and also tied my legs wider with chain. I was quiet nervous. He again get up and took out something from the cupboard and i got shock when i realize it was a vibrator.
"what ....a...are you going to do?"i asked but he only gave me a sly smile . Now i am fully naked in front of him. He is staring at me with lustful eyes and i am blushing so hard. He came closer to me and started kiss my whole body and also left few marks on my neck. He is kissing my thighs and now he going to my inner thighs and he suddenly kissed my balls .

"Ah..Vegas not there"i said.
Then he insert the vibrator inside me and sit on the couch. He pressed the button of the remote and vibrator starts it work. I started moaning.

"Ah..mmm...ah..." i moaned as he increased the speed
"Ah.....Ve..Vegas..please"i pleaded as i cant take this anymore i want to touch my self and i want him inside me.
After a few seconds he still did not stopped and was not able to take this anymore. I am in barge of cry. He started to come towards me.

"Ah ...i ...i am .... Cumming"i said  .He came closer to me and he put his thumb on the tip of my cock and pressed it.
"Ah.....Vegas....please let me come" i said in a pleaded way.
He stopped the vibrator.
"So say will you try to mess with me ever " he said
"No"i said
"Say clearly what you want?"he asked
" I want you...to i..inside me "i said.

"Beg" he said
"Please fuck me i beg you"i said shamelessly.
He suddenly took his thumb back as  the shot of cum throw on my stomach and his stomach. Then he take out a box of gel and condom. He put some gel on his finger and put his finger in my whole.
"Fuck.....its hurt . Stop."i said
"Shhh clam down you body. It will be okey after few second he said as he started kissing me up to down . After putting 3rd finger in my hole he moved his fingers few times. I feel the sensation in my body. Then he pulled out his fingers
"I am coming" he said as he pushed his dick in my hole at one go.
"Ah..you are too tight"he said

"Ah.. Fuck...its hurt..take .out...."i was about to cry.
"Its OK cool." he said as he again started kissing me and started pushed his dick slowly. After few seconds as his dick hit my sweet spot i started to feel pleasure.
"Faster....."i screamed as he smiled in satisfaction he moved his shaft more faster
"i...i am cummimg."i said.

"i am also cumming , lets cum together."he said as he  pushed few  more time and i come on his stomach and he come inside me. Then he pulled out and lay beside me. He untied my chains and hug me.
"You did not feel bad ,did you ?"he said
"No, i enjoyed"i said as i hide face into his chest.
"I LOVE YOU,Pete"he said as he kiss my forehead.
"I LOVE YOU TOO Vegas"i said with a soft smile. This was the best night of my life. I really felt the pleasure of heaven.

(This is my first time written an intimate scene and i try my best. Please vote,follow and let me know how it is going. Thank you)