Chapter 20-End

Pete POV
At the end i found that room where waS Vegas. I untied him and he felt on my arms. He was unconcious and also his whole body was cold.
"Please Vegas wake up,open your eyes." i was saying again and again. Tears are felling down from my eyes continously. My heart is hurting so much. This all happen because of me. I could not think anymore. I hold Vegas in my arms started to go out. I gave Porsche a massage to handle Alley. I am takeing Vegas to hospital. I make Vegas sit in car and started driveing towards hospital.
Morning 10:00
Vegas is in icu. I just hope he is fine.
"Phi,phi" suddenly i heared Macau voice. When i look at my left side he is coming to me.
'Macau"
"I heared everything from phi khun. Why did not you inform me Phi?"
"I am sorry macau. Actually you were in collage trip so i and vegas thought not to disturb you" Pete said.
"Its ok phi.But how is Phi vegas now?"

"He is still in icu."i said.

"Dont worry. He will be ok. But what happened to that Alley?".

"Actually. Porsche massage me that...........she comitted sucied infront of them with gun."

"Never mind phi. Good that she died. Otherwise i would kill her" macau said.
Suddenly docter came out from room.
'How is he doctor?" i asked.
"Dont worry. He is out of danger. You can meet him but he need to take rest and please give him these medicine." the doctor give me a list of medecine.
"Dont worry phi . I will buy this you go and meet him."
"Ok"
Then i go to room and sat beside him. His eyes open. Suddenly tears started to roll down from my cheeks.
"Oh no pete. How you become a cry baby" Vegas said in a teasing tone while removing my tears with his thumb.
"Shut up you bastard. Do you know how much you scared me. Next time if you do this again i will fucking kill you."i said as he laugh.
"I am sorry wifey. Dont get angry on your hubby." He said as i again start blushing like an idiot.
"What happened to her" he asked.
"She sucide and now please i dont want to talk about her. She make our life miserable." i said as i hug him.
"I miss you so much" i said.
"Even i miss you so much baby."
Suddenly he rest his hands on my cheeks and pull me by my neck. Then i felt a soft pair of lips on my lips. I got surprised first but then imediatly reply. Our tounges are fighting with each other. This kiss have a so much longing. I want to really stop this moment forever.As we are kissing each other hungerly suddenly door get open and we pull each other.
"Oh shit. " macau said as he put his hands on his eyes.
"Not fucking again" vegas said in a pissed tone.
"Ok ok this time i am sorry phi. Take your time . I will come some time later." he was about to go but again he added,"But dont do anything else". As i got embarrasssed .
"Shut up you brat"vegas said as he go.
"Language vegas" i said. Then he pull me close to me and hug. That the moment i felt like this is my world and that's it.
"I love you Pete" he said
"I love you more" i said.
"Then i love you deeper" he said.
"And i love you deepest" i said with a smile and just hope that in every fucking life i got this bastard.

(The END)
(I am really sorry for not giveing you guys a short and not a proper ending. But this is my last year school. So i am getting too busy with my studies. When my final exam will end maybe i will wright a new fanfic. But for now i am ending it here. Please pray for me and wish me a good luck for finals. Thank you so much for support and vote.~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~)