Chapter 9 - Plan to problem

Vegas POV
Its been one week and that Bastard is still staying in our house which was making me so angry that i want to beat his ass up. But because of Pete i am tolerating him. These days Pete just forget about me and hanging out with that Tong. Sometimes they go to shopping,movie,club etc. Seems like Pete was also enjoying a lot. These days he was smiling a lot. Even though i am trying to keep myself busy but still i am noticing every action of Pete. I know that Pete is doing all these on purpose to get my attention. But i cant give him my attention until i solve the problem but Pete was getting on my nerves and yes i am jealous. But still i have to control my anger. I heard that tonight Pete will go on a candle light dinner and it was a news from my bodyguard as i said him to follow Pete. I cant tolerate  this anymore. Oh god Pete why are you doing all these kinds of shit. Why you are you not understanding my situation Pete. I am not having a good feeling about that Tong.

(Night)
Pete POV
I notice that Vegas bodyguard had been following me and i know it was order from Vegas. He was getting a lot jealous. My plan is working. So i thought  to go on a dinner with Tong and i know Vegas will come. I get ready for dinner as i wear a black Tight leather jeans,a black crop top and a coat . When i was going to leave the room suddenly Vegas come as his mouth got wide open when he saw me in this revealing outfit.
"A...are y-you really going to wear this?"
"Yes. Now side please i am getting late"
I said as i left without hearing his reply.
After we reach into hotel we go to the rooftop as our dinner has been arranged  there as it was did by Tong. I don't know why he have to do this special arrangement cause we knew it was just a drama but anyway i was focused on only Vegas. I hope he come soon.
"Hey Pete sit"Tong said
"Ah ok."
"Pete today you are looking hot" he said as i felt uncomfortable
"A...thank you" i said
When we were having dinner my full eyes are on the door of rooftop because i was waiting for someone and it   was Vegas. But i can feel that Tong is really staring me like a beast. When i finished my dinner i was little upset because of Vegas. But still i get up from my chair.
"Lets go Tong i don't think Vegas will come" i said as i was about to left but he hold my wrist.
"Do you really love Vegas that much"?

"What are you saying ?leave me Phi Tong"

"Just answer me do you love Vegas?"

"Yes"

"But why ? Can you not leave him? "

"Stop this shit. I love him and don't want to leave him. Let me go"

"I like you Pete. And Vegas don't deserved you and i think he is cheating on you that's way he had been ignoring you"
When he said all i was still in shock. I thought him as a good friend only but he is getting on my nerves. I got so angry with his nonsense that i just punched him.
"Stop saying shit. Vegas never gonna cheat on me and i don't like you . And after this please don't show again."
As i was about to leave he pushed  me on the ground ,pinned my hands and sit on my top.
"Come on Pete. I cant let you go like this. Vegas is a criminal and i deserved you more then him so let just have me. I will keep you happy"

"Shut the fuck up and leave me you bastard."

"Shut up. You showed your bad side to me Pete now its my turn to show you my worst side" he said as e evilly
smirk
Suddenly he placed a forcefully kiss on my lips. I tried to pushed him but he was stronger then me as i started feeling helpless and disgusted. In this time all i think about is Vegas. I really should not make this kind of shit plan. But how would i know that this plan will turned into   problem. Then he left my lips but instead attacked on my neck and started to suck it hardly.
"P..please To..Tong don't do it. L..let me go.." i was saying helplessly but he was sucking more hardly and biting me as my tear started to roll down from my eyes to cheeks. I was trying best to get out from his grip i was really unable. Then i also felt his hand are squeezing my bare waist. Vegas,where are you? Please come,i am sorry ,i will not do these kinds of thing anymore but please save me Vegas.........

Continued ..........................

(Please vote and follow)😊