Ch. 2

Hours dragged on as the test slowly came to an end. I was one of the first to finish, most of it was nonsense but it didn't matter. I studied all night last night so I could finally graduate. I would have a bachelors in psychology and although I had no plans to use it, I liked learning about how minds worked. Gemma would get her bachelors in teaching and Rachel would go on to be a writer.

I sighed quietly watching Gemma's face twist into confusion, her pen working fast to write whatever her brain could process. Rachel had her head down having just finished recently breathing slowly as though she had fallen asleep.

My eyes drifted to our professor his dull eyes scanned the room, drifting back to the book he had grasped as his feet kicked up onto his desk. His lectures were the most boring and his voice was too monotone, I felt myself dozing often in this room. Thankfully Gemma always woke me up or wrote notes so I didn't have too fall behind.

"BEEP BEEEP! Alright class, times up pens down! The test is complete leave your tests behind and enjoy your final days before graduation!" I smiled brightly as I grabbed onto Gemma's hand pulling her out of the class room and into the hall. 

"Finally, I thought I was gonna die of boredom!" I gasped throwing my body into the nearest lounge chair. Gemma giggled lightly settling onto my lap resting her head onto my shoulder. Wrapping my arms around her securely I adjusted us comfortably as we watched people pouring out of their lectures.

"Hey lovebirds! You all left me in there, I was sleeping soundly until some random guy had to wake me up!" Rachel yelled plopping herself across from us angrily mumbling.

"Sorry Rachel I thought you would've heard the obnoxious beeping!" Gemma spoke while laughing.

"Yeah whatever we have practice in an hour so go get ready! I'm going to grab lunch I'll meet you guys there. Don't forget the senior bonfire is tonight!" Rachel slumped her bag over her shoulder and took off to the food court.

"As much as I'd love to sit here for the next hour I can hear your stomach and I really don't need to anger her more, so come on Sap." Kissing my cheek lightly she rose and pulled me from my chair. We walked hand in hand towards our suite making small talk and enjoying our surroundings.

We parted ways once inside to shower and change into more appropriate outfits. After my shower I pulled my hair into a ponytail allowing shorter hairs to fan my face.

Slipping on my favorite ripped jeans, I wore a button up white shirt and black blazer. Tying it all together with some accessories and boots. I hated dressing girly with dresses and skirts, when all I did growing up was be forced to wear them. It was one of the best parts about being on earth, I could wear whatever I wanted without my father's judgment.

Stepping out of my room I was greeted by Gemma's back. Closing her bedroom door and turning to me her arousal filled the room, the smell of caramel apples invaded my senses and my eyes darkened with lust. Her cheer uniform left little to the imagination as it clung to her body perfectly. Hugging every curve, the top sinking into a low V and the skirt stopping mid thigh hardly covering her behind.

"Oh my god Saphrina let me out! Let me make her scream my name! I wanna hear her moans as she's pressed..." I swallowed thickly as I forced Samira back, letting my gaze tear to the floor as I battled keeping her at bay. I could feel Samira bursting to be let out as my teeth sharpened and my eyes began to glow. My breathing became rapid as my fingers dug into my palms causing my claws to cut me slightly.

"Sap are you okay?" Hearing her worry I quickly gained back my composure sucking in a sharp breath as my transformation halted. My cuts slowly healing as though they never happened. Smiling brightly at Gemma I stroked her cheek lovingly.

"I'm sorry dear, you just look so delicious it's hard to contain myself. You look stunning and I can't help but want to ravish you." Samira spoke huskily interrupting my thoughts pushing Gemma into the wall trapping her between it and our body. Before disappearing like she was never there.

"I know we're waiting and we're taking it slow but when you speak like that Saphrina I can't stay calm." Her heart raced as my body pushed against hers. Her eyes clouded in the same lust as mine as her hands wrapped around my neck pulling me down to her lips. Gripping her waist I pulled her up holding her thighs as she wrapped them around me. Our tongues dancing while arousal filled the hall. Taking her lip in between my teeth tugging lightly as she moaned was enough to push me over the edge. We had makeout sessions before but none quite like this.

She tangled her hands into my hair throwing the hair tie as her hands wrapped around my locks. My lips found her neck as I located her pulse point sucking and biting as groans of pleasure escaped her mouth. I pulled away as a bruise began to form returning to her lips. My hands wandered to her butt where I squeezed roughly causing a gasp to escape as my tongue again probed it's way inside.

"Hey as hot as this is, can you two take it in a room and not fuck in our hallway!" Our roommate cried as she slammed the door. We jumped apart quickly as both of our faces turned tomato red.

"I'm sorry Gem, it's getting really hard to control myself when you're around." I spoke softly still trying to calm my heart and lust.

"It's my fault Sap you just look so good in this outfit. Honestly I don't know how much longer I can keep my hands off of you." Gemma spoke huskily as her heart beat pounded against her chest. Her breath still short and quick as she tried to calm herself.

"Did you pack clothes for after practice or are you wearing that to the fire?" I spoke again letting my eyes wander over her body.

"I've got stuff in my bag, we should probably go though. Lunch is almost over and practice is soon." She spoke quickly while checking her watch. I grabbed her bag slinging it over my shoulder as we walked hand and hand.

Once we got our lunch we sat at our usual table with Rachel and some other cheer members. While they made small talk my eyes wandered over the cafe, supernaturals hid themselves well among humans but their scents were easy to pick up on. Almost half the people in here weren't human. The only ones that didn't mingle with humans were vampires, they refused to grow attachments to those who kept them alive. They could drink from you and make you forget you were ever near them. They chose to stay to themselves which of course always brought unwanted attention from humans who just thought they were strange.

The cheer members decided to leave early to get ready for practice causing my eyes to shift back to our table. Rachel their captain waved them off as she stayed seated with us.

"Okay Gemma now that the teams gone, care to tell me when you guys decided to take the next step?" Rachel asked while grabbing Gemma's hand.

"Rachel what are you talking about? We haven't done anything yet I told you we like taking things slow." She spoke blushing lightly.

"Right, you said that but than you come to lunch really late and with a hickey on your neck. And I know that wasn't there earlier, because I would've noticed!"

"What? I don't have a hickey Rach, are you crazy!" Grabbing her neck she stared dumbly at Rachel. A laugh escaped my lips as my eyes averted from the very apparent bruise forming on her neck.

"SAPHRINA! Control yourself, I can't let people see that! And no Rachel we didn't have sex we just had a very nice makeout session! Which by the way was ruined by our roommate, who probably ruined my chance at getting laid!" Gemma bursted angrily letting her thoughts spew like word vomit. My eyes bulged from my skull and Rachel laughed uncontrollably. Gemma than realized what had left her lips as she blushed and rose from her seat.

"Time for practice, I'll see you after Sap, love you." She pecked my lips after grabbing Rachel's arm pulling her away as her laughs quieted the further they got.