Chapter Ten

***Amile Gumede***

Did he help me with the dishes? No. Did Jama come fetch him? No. Did we ever get out of bed? No. He’s lying behind me, holding me close to his body. He’s such a peaceful sleeper, he makes no sound, and doesn’t toss and turn like a mad man. I could get used to this, waking up in his arms every morning. I’ve decided to not go to school today. I know we don’t have a physics lesson and I can always catch up on math here at home, I don’t really struggle with that. I just want to stay wrapped in his arms like this for as long as I can.
His hand slowly snuck to my inner thighs and his breath hitched. He’s finally awake.
“Nkosazane.” He said in his deep morning voice.
“Good morning sleepy head.” I turned and faced him. Our eyes locked.
“When did you wake up?” he asked rubbing his eyes.
“Just now. I’m not going to school today.” He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his body.
“I want to do this for the rest of my life MaGumede. I want to wake up next to you every morning. This feeling that I feel right now, it’s indescribable.”
“I love you Zulu.” I declared.
His hands travelled to my bum, he grabbed it and pulled me even closer to him, closing any gap that separated us. Our lips met and we kissed sensually, in no rush. I felt complete and wanted nothing but this for the rest of my life. Maybe to freeze time and stay in this moment forever would do.
When I got on top of him, I rubbed myself against his boner. He gripped my ass and pulled out of the kiss to look at me.
“Uzoyimela lento ofuna ukuyiqala?” That sounded like a threat, but I was so aroused, I wanted nothing but to feel it, feel the unknown.
My answer was kissing him back. Harder. He responded by flipping me over and getting on top of me. He removed my underwear and teased my skittles with his thumb. I parted my lips and a soft unexpected moan escaped my lips. I was now dripping wet and his finger was pumping in and out of my core. He slowed his pace when I almost fell apart under him and took his finger out of my core.
“Amile.” He called out softly.
“Nkosi I want it.” I don’t know what I’m saying, but I mean it whole heartedly. I want it so badly.
“I can’t sthandwa sami.” He said lowly, kissing the nape of my neck in the process. He’s not making it any better.
I ignored him and pulled down his pants. I held it in my hand and I could feel the veins popping on it. Why can’t he just give it to me, it’s all I want. I lifted my legs up and locked him in between them. His eyes were barely open and he looked so sexy.
“Amile stop, please.” He’s begging but not doing anything to stop me.
Our private parts are in contact and I can just feel his tip on my entrance.
“I want this Nkosi, please.”
I wrapped my legs around his waist and held his shaft so he could enter me, but he was much stronger than I was and removed my legs from his waist. Like what the hell bro!
“I said I can’t Amile.” I was on the verge of tears.
“I made a promise to you, and your mother. I promised that I would wait for you. I can’t let this happen Amile.”
“But it’s what I want Nkosi!” tears streamed down my face.
“You aren’t ready. I don’t want you to regret this, I want you to be sure about your first time. Right now is not the right time Amile.”
“Nkosi I have nothing to lose. I’m ready and I want this with you, nobody else.” I begged. Even my tears weren’t doing any justice.
“I want you to be proud of who you are, I want you to be proud to be the good girl that you are. Keeping yourself is not a bad thing, it’s an amazing thing. It will be even better when you walk into that Zulu home as my bride, with that white dot on your forehead, proud that you kept yourself. Our wedding night will be special, much more special than this. Please MaGumede wami.” He stroked my cheek and wiped my tears.
He’s way to much of a gentleman. I know of no man who would’ve stopped me, and deny pussy. He himself said that it’s the best thing in the world, it drives people crazy. I can’t help but feel like he thinks I’m too young though. Will he always look at me and see a child?
“I’m sorry for crossing the line, it shouldn’t even have gotten to this point.” He apologized.
I nodded and attempted to get of bed. This whole morning just took a left turn.
“MaGumede buya la.” He pulled my hand back to the bed, closer to him. He made me touch his erect shaft. He locked his eyes with mine.
“Its all yours, it’s all for you. But when you are ready, okay. Not now Sthandwa Sami.”  I nodded.
He kissed my lips slowly and I started stroking him up and down. He groaned in my mouth, not breaking the kiss. My lips were the receiving end of his sexual frustration and when I quickened my pace, the harder he bit me. I love this man so much and I want to give him the world.
“OH MaGumede.” His load shot out and he leaned against the headboard to try catch his breath.
“Ngiyakuthanda Nkosazane yami.” I felt cheated. I’m still very much horny.
“I love you too.” He rolled out of bed and I got a chance to admire his frame from the back. His round black bum, his perfectly toned back and hairy legs. He has a beautiful body, I don’t want to lie.
“Your mother will kill me if she found out that I slept here, that I ate her food and showered in her bathroom.” I rolled my eyes. He might as well date my mother then.
“Are you going to join me?” I sulked and looked at him.
I don’t care about him saying no to breaking my virginity, I don’t care about that anymore, but he at least owes me an orgasm. He’s being selfish, he got his.
“What now MaGumede?” He wasn’t pleased with my expression. I felt tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.
“You didn’t want to sex me, you left me wet and horny, now you don’t want to give me my orgasm? It’s your fault, I didn’t even know what if felt like, you gave it to me and now when I want it, you won’t give me.” I didn’t want to cry because this is stupid, but my heart hurts so much. I’m horny.
I thought this man loved me, but he started laughing at me instead.
“I said lets go shower.” He came to my side and picked me up bridal style.
“I didn’t know you were a cry baby.” He wiped my tears and kissed my lips.
“I’m not mean like that Sthandwa Sami. Trust me.” I showed him to the bathroom and he carried me there. He placed me on the toilet seat and fixed the bathtub for me.
He instructed me to climb into the tub and only a quarter of it was filled.
“How are we going to bath with such little water?” I was annoyed by him.
“Just get in the tub Amile.” He commanded. I rolled my eyes and got in. He got in behind me and instructed me to sit down.
“Lift your legs up.” He slapped my thigh. I lifted them up impulsively.
He unwrapped the adjustable shower from the tap and turned on the water. I turned to look at him concerned.
“Relax.” He gripped on my thigh before adjusting the water pressure on the shower head. What is this man doing?
He rubbed his hands over my mound and brushed it. He directed the shower head on my skittles and the water pressure hit me. My legs twitched and stretched my legs. Vibrating sensations shot through my body and I leaned my head back from the pleasure.
“Zulu!” I screamed in shock.
The pain and pleasure from the dense water hitting my pleasure button was too much for me to handle.
“Zulu stop, please.” He laughed and closed the tap. I breathed out trying to catch my breath. My legs were shaking.
“How is that?” he kissed my neck.
“I don’t know. It’s amazing, but it hurts too.”
“Must I continue?” he asked and I shook my head vigorously.
“Okay so how do you want your orgasm?” he kissed my neck again. Did I mention that I have love bites on my chest, on my boobs. I’m fucked.
“Which way is faster?” I asked turning around. I don’t think he realizes that I could just get up, sit on his dick and ride him like the world is ending. Not that I know how to anyways.
He told me to sit up and I faced the other way of the bath. He’s so tall, I’m surprised that we both fit into it. He laid me on my back, lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders and went down on me.

***Mandlenkosi Zulu***

He said his last goodbye to her and left her packing the dishes in the cupboard, he wasn’t much of a help though, as always. He was just keeping her company, she didn’t mind though, she got what she wanted, she was in a world of her own. To him it seems she got over the mornings incident quickly, by the time he left, she was all happy and loving again. That bathtub session worked wonders for the both of them.
He climbed in the car as quickly as he could as soon as he exited the flat. Jama seemed to be having a happy morning, he was all smiles.
“Bafo.” He said starting the car.
“Kombe wena ubhebhile.”
“Ya phela think sijola nabafazi, abantu abakwaziyo ukuphatha indoda.” He rubbed his hands together. That’s a jab at Nkosi, but he won’t take it, it doesn’t hurt, in his head and heart, he knows he could get the cookie anytime he wants.
“Ay bafo cishe kwenzeka iflop kodwa yazi.” He said chuckling in disbelief.
“What, did you smash?” He might care about Amile, but he understands the importance of friendship and brotherhood. He’ll always be on his side.
“You have no idea. She had me locked in between her thighs and she was ready to have me break her virginity.” Jama slammed the steering wheel and he chuckled.
“She’s a virgin? That smart mouth is a virgin?” Nkosi shook his head recalling the events.
“I know bafo, it took a lot for me to stop her. She even started crying because she wanted dick.” Jama cracked up. This only amused him because he actually got ass, good ass last night. He’s carefree, no worries in the world. Akuna mathata.
“It’s not funny yazi Jama. That was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.”
“If she wanted it so badly, so badly that she was crying real tears for it, why didn’t you give it to her. Lay down the pipe one time, maybe she would’ve been less babyish.”-Jama.
“She’s not ready…”
“Is that what you think, or did she tell you that?” Jama questioned.
“I know she’s not. She’s young mfethu, I love her but I respect her and I don’t want to damage her like that. I want to do right by her.” This conversation just took a serious turn.
“What do you mean?”
“I want to marry her. I want her by my side as soon as possible. I also made a promise to her and her mother to respect her body and protect her. What I did was protecting her. She deserves that white dot on her forehead on the day of her wedding day, I want her to be proud of it, I want her mom to be proud of it, I want to be proud of it.” Jama removed his eyes from the road briefly and looked at his brother is sheer confusion and disbelief.
“Uwena lo Zulu?” he couldn’t believe his ears.
“imina mfo kaMzizi. Ngizimisele ngalentombi.” Jama slapped his shoulder in pride.
“I’m happy for you bafo, you deserve happiness and I’m glad you found it, especially after Jabulile.” The mention of her name left a bitter taste in his mouth.
“So when are you planning on bringing her home?”
“Not now, we’ve only known each other for a few days. I just want her to myself for now, I don’t want to share her with my family.”
“Makes sense.” Jama said and chuckled.
“So do you think she will agree to marriage? These 2000’s are stubborn, she’ll tell you about school, graduation and work before marriage. There is no way she will agree to that.”
“She’s hinted that she wants to have a career, and I might be a Zulu man, but that stereotype that Zulu men want their wives at home taking care of the household and children, that’s not me. I want my wife to reach her full potential, and do what she loves, not to live to serve me like I am God. Plus, I don’t want children.”
Jama has two children, two boys back in the village with different mothers. He loves his children dearly and everything that he does is for them. He’s always wondered what the real reason behind Nkosi not liking children is. Even to him, the one who knows him like an open book, doesn’t know this.
“Amile is that woman, she has a vision in life, she fights hard for what she wants and that’s the kind of woman I’m looking for. She certainly is more mature than any other woman I’ve ever met.” He was obviously madly in love with her, but Jama could agree with him on this one. She’s a focused young lady.
As the car parked in the basement, Nkosi’s phone rang.
“Are you going to answer it?” Jama asked staring at the screen of car monitor.
000⁰“Yeah, I will.” It’s the king.
Jama gave him some space and he sat in the car, and braced himself for the call.
“Bayede.” He spoke.
“Mandlenkosi, it’s me, MaMzobe.” He was partially relieved it wasn’t his brother. His calls are always dreadful.
“Nihambe kahle kodwa?” she asked with her naturally caring voice.
“Yes Ma, sihambe kahle. Sorry for not calling, I got tied up at work.” He respects this woman the same way he respected his mother, she earned it, he can safely say she is the closest thing she has to MaNdlela.
“It’s okay, I understand. I just wanted to let you know that Jabulile has left the palace. UMageba wanted her to pay a fine to the royal house for disrespect and disregard of the King. I told him that we must talk to you first because before anything, Jabulile was the love of your life and maybe you don’t want her to…to, you know, suffer.” He shook his head.
“Ma I don’t care what your husband decides to do with Jabulile. At the end of the day, he was the one who let him into the palace. If it’s vital, then he can, but I don’t want any part of it.” That’s Nkosi for you. A master at moving on. She laughed.
“Ngiyakuzwa Ndabezitha.”
“And thank you for letting me know Ma, I appreciate it and it feels good to know that somebody thinks my opinion matters.” He just made this deep for no reason at all, unprovoked. He left MaMzobe speechless.
“Nkosi your brother loves you, don’t put that idea in your head that he doesn’t love you. He just has a terrible way of showing it, trust me, I’ve been married to him for 18 years.” He nodded to himself.
He’s not in search of love anymore, he’s found the love he’s been longing for. Amile is more than enough for him. His princess.

***Amile Gumede***

I’m not the most active person when it comes to chores. Mom usually does the intense cleaning around the house, and I’m always in charge of dishes, cooking and school uniforms. My mother is a superwoman I tell you. Today I was busy, good mood, good music, equals a productive day. I did a proper spring cleaning job, did the laundry and even made lunch for one. I’m bloody exhausted and I want to take a well deserved nap, but Nambitha called and asked to come over and wait here for her parents to come back from work.
I was sitting on the couch watching TV. I wasn’t paying much attention,  I found myself daydreaming about Nkosi. I don’t know when I fell asleep, but I startled when my phone was ringing. It was Nambitha so I assumed she was outside. I made my way downstairs to fetch her. She was coming from school.
“Chomie.” She gave me a tight squeeze.
“Hi chomie. How are you?” I asked.
“I’m good friend. I should be asking you.” I frowned.
“I’m great chomie, in fact, I’m amazing.” She nodded like she didn’t believe me.
“Okay, let’s go inside ke.” She said and held my hand.
She’s being weird.
“I feel like you are hiding something from me.” I said as we made our way inside the house. 
“I’m not, what would I be trying to hide?” she said, looking very suspicious.
“What happened at school.”
“Nothing.” She was too quick to answer.
“Nambitha!” I unintentionally shouted from the frustration.
“Fine! Yonela made a video last night and she called you a gold-digger and a hoe for leaving Siya. She sent it to everyone at school.” I don’t know how I feel about that. Do I care, not really.
“That’s all?” I asked.
She took a deep breathe and rubbed her forehead. Okay?
“She also leaked the…th…the nudes. The ones you sent to Siya.” I felt my body temperature rise.
“What!?” tears burned my eyes and I almost fainted.
“I’m sorry friend.” She embraced me.
I knew Yonela was petty but this, this is devils act, she is the child of Satan indeed. I felt my world crumble before my feet.
“Siya also didn’t know about it, and there was some commotion now after school between them.”
“And the teachers, what did they say?” I’m shaking, my voice is strained.
“They haven’t seen anything yet, but I know it will be a matter of time before it happens.” She said in a low tone.
Am I not fucked right now!? I have to call Nkosi. I scrambled around for my phone.
“What’s wrong, what are you looking for.” She asked trying to hold me back.
“I need to call Nkosi. I need him here, now.” I was on the verge of a mental breakdown. There was too little blood circulation in my veins. I felt light headed and my chest was slowly closing in on me.
She helped me look for my phone and with my shaking hands, I dialled Nkosi’s number.
“MaGumede wami.” He sounded jolly and that just seemed to trigger me.
“Nkosi, I can’t…I…me…I need you…here.” I was hyperventilating.
“I’m on my way Sthandwa Sami, keep still and drink water, I’ll be there now.”
The phone slipped from my hand and I sat down on the couch. My reputation has been ruined. If this gets to the teachers, I might be expelled all for what, for breaking up with someone?
“Amile, please, calm down my friend.” I had my head on my lap and I was trying to exercise my breathing, but it wasn’t working.
“Did Nkosi say he’s coming?” I nodded.
I don’t even care that she’s here to see him. I trust her, I know she won’t be hysterical about it. I saw her footsteps disappear and when she came back, she gave me a glass of water. I tried to gulp it down, but the lump in my throat wasn’t allowing me to.
“You can cry friend, you are allowed to.”
I can’t even cry right now. It’s not happening, it’s this stupid lump in my throat and my beating heart. My phone rang again after a few minutes of silence between us, only the sound of our loud breathing audible. Nambitha answered.
“Hi Nkosi, it’s Amile’s friend.”
I’m assuming he spoke on the other side because she nodded before dropping the call.
“He wants to come in, must I open for him?” she gently grabbed my hand for reassurance. I nodded.
“Okay, I’ll be back now.”
I know she’ll probably faint when she gets out there, but I won’t say anything to her, she’ll see for herself. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and tried to process what was happening. I couldn’t even fathom what was happening. I opened my eyes to try and look for my phone, but I think Nambitha took it with her.
It wasn’t long before she came back in looking pale like she was slapped by a freezing whiff of wind. My man hurriedly followed behind her and then Jama. He rushed to me and gently picked me up and gave me a tight hug.
“What’s wrong Sthandwa Sami? Talk to me, please.” Getting to smell his scent and be in his warm embrace made me loosen up and let it all out.
“I’m sorry, Nkosi. I…it’s just…” I cried.
He turned his head to Nambitha.
“What happened?”
“Yonela leaked some inappropriate pictures of her and spread rumours about her at school.” Her voice was shaking. I buried my head on his chest and he caressed me.
“It’s okay sthandwa Sami. I’ll sort it out.” His breathing patterns proved to me he was angry, but now I don’t know who he’s angry at, me or the whole situation.”
“I’m sorry Nkosi.” I said trying to ease my conscious.
“Don’t apologize, you didn’t do anything wrong.” I wanted to scream.
Who would’ve thought that I would be betrayed like this, especially by someone I trusted, a sister! Never again.