Chapter Forty-Three

***Zwelibanzi Zulu***

He's going to spend the night with MaGumede, it's her night anyways. He wanted to sleep in MaMzobe's room but she kicked him out because it wasn't her night. The jealousy had definitely gone down.

He still wasn't at ease with any of the things he heard earlier, but he's going to keep everything to himself, observe everything and once any of the things that he heard from Gog' Malandela make sense, he will act on the instructions he was given by his father.

The biggest fear for him though is that Langalethu may be alive, and he has no idea where he will start to look for him. It's all too much.

She's already tucked in under the covers and she's typing away on her phone. Today was very cold, especially for a day in December. She looks shocked to see him here. She shuts her phone off, places it on the side table and sits up.

"Bayede."

"Sorry I'm late wakwami."

She got out of bed and went to fix his side. He chuckled.

"I'm capable of doing that myself." She looked down. She didn't even have anything to say.

She never has anything to say though. She's definitely warmed up to him, and they are able to hold conversations with substance, but she's still shy around him. He loved making her squirm this morning in the bathtub. That reminded him that he was still a man and he had the power to make women weak, just with a little touch.

"It's my duty Bayede." She bowed a little.

He thought they were passed this stage in the relationship. He scooped her up in one swift move and her eyes widened. She laughed out loud that she had to cover her mouth.

He's very strong. In his days he used to stick fight with other boys in the mountains, that's what his father forced down their throats, him, Langalethu and Khethukuthula. She has her hand on his strong arm, and it looks very tiny.

He sits on the bed and she straddles him. He uses his hand to hold her small one tightly. He plays around with her perfectly manicured fingers. That's where she never misses, her hands are always on point, as small as they are.

"You are very beautiful." He looks up at her face briefly and her cheeks have turned into a hue of red.

"Thank you."

"Please be honest with me." He said softly.

She nodded and focused her eyes on his face.

"Are you happy here?" she looks down.

She's not hesitating to answer, it looks like she's trying to conjure up the perfect answer for him, just so he can be satisfied.

"I am. It's not the ideal happiness that I imagined to have in my life, especially in this time in my life, but I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Yes it's not what I'm used to, but everything is slowly getting familiar to me."

"I'm sorry for imposing such on you at such a young age."

More than anything, he feels guilty because of the storm he can sense looming in the royal family.

"Everything happens for a reason Bayede, and I believe I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a purpose to serve." Certainly.

He caresses her cheek and kisses her cheek, then down her neck.

It's never her lips. He fears kissing her lips. He did it once when they made love and he never forget about that kiss. He craves her lips, how plump and pink they always look. But it's a trap.