2. Edward Cullen (1)

I accept part two requests on any gifs.

Summary: Edward finds out Bella is not is mate.

Edward had thought Bella was his mate for years until you came around.

Her scent was merely strong and there was nothing eles too it. When you steeped into the lunch room, your sent hit him 1000x more than Bellas. His body jolted, he griped the lunch table causing it to crack.

His family and Bella looked at him cautiously and looked around to see if anyone noticed.

"Edward?" Bella whispered putting a hand on his shoulder.

Jasper looked at Edward. He could feel his emotions radiating to a particular human.

"Another human?" Jasper asked out loud confused.

Bella looked at jasper with frowned eyebrows then at Edward. "What does he mean?"

"I knew I should have said something!" Alice frowned and put her head in her hands.

"What is going on?" Emmet asked looking between the three.

Edward knew what she meant. There was a vision that she had kept from him. Every time she thought about it her head filled with "LA, LA, LA, LA."

'Bellas not your mate Edward.' Alice thought looking at him guilty.

Edward's eyes went wide as he snapped his head to the scent. You say alone at a table crossed from the Cullens and Bella.

He had always wondered why he never could relate to the feelings Alice and Jasper or Rose and Emmet had ti each other when it came to mates. They all had these impulses to be next to their mate, to protect, to make smile. Edward thought they were being clingy and dramatic but when he looked over at you, a wave of emotion hit him. He understood.

"What is happening?" Bella shook Edwards shoulder worried. Her anxiety filling to her throat as she look in the direction that he was.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

"No." He said bluntly still staring at you.