1. Jealous! Seth Clearwater (1)

August 18th 2022

Jealous! Seth Clearwater

        Seth would lay in his bed thinking about the day he would find his imprint

        Seth would lay in his bed thinking about the day he would find his imprint. Different scenarios playing in his head as he smiled too himself. Seth made the mistake of telling the group what he wanted to do when he met his mate and that spiraled into them saying things like 'young love' and 'Pups got big dreams.' Seth played it off trying to get the other boys to believe he didn't actually care if he found his mate.

        That plan didn't last long considering his situation now. When he first met you it had been at a Walmart in La Push. He got so excited and nervous that he started following you around the store which ended with him getting threatened by you who had your phone ready to call 9-1-1. You thought that he and his friends wanted something a bit different than what was actually going on.

        After he cleared up the confusion,  you all decided to get food which led to you explaining that you were in a relationship but you would love to be friends. This caused his hand to clench his drink making the top pop off and his soda spilling everywhere.

        After three long months, you still had no idea about having a soulmate and still with your human partner. Seth had invited you to the beach with his friends unknowing that you had planned to bring your partner.

       You were happy and that's all that matters to him. Brother, Partner, or friend right? He would be happy with whatever you choose...right?

"How come you don't just tell (Y/n) how you feel?" Embery asked looking at Seth.

Seth signed and contained to stare at you and your partner messing around in the water.

"Because Max makes (Y/n) happy and.."

"and?"

"And because Max is better than me." I sighed shrinking in my chair.

"You are, quite literally, the perfect person for her. What are you so scared of?" Embery smiled at me.

"Brother, friend, partner, she gets to chose a-and I don't want her to chose anything other than partner Embery. She could chose to stay with Max and he won't like me -"

"You're thinking wayyy to much into it, Im not sure how she's going to react but I do think you should still tell her at least about the imprinting... She deserves to know." Embery made a point.

I took a moment and looked back her her. Max grabbed on to her hand as the y walked back.

"I will. Tonight."