Jane

"I promise I will take care of her

"I promise I will take care of her." Jane stated to Bella and Edward.
"Who are you?" You asked peaking out behind Edward.

Jane looked down at the little girl. Her eyes still hard as she watched you. Her mate.
"This is an awkward situation." She said still locked on you.
"How is this even going to work?" Bella asked glancing at Edward.
Edward had a hard stare on Jane and a hand on his daughter.
"Your other one has a mutt imprint, yes?" Jane questioned.
You're eyes frowned as you tried figuring out who the pretty lady was talking about. You're eyes widened.

"Jake!" You smiled at her.
Jane nodded her head, her lips wanting to smile but she held back.

She felt uncomfortable. No more than forty minutes ago she found her Blood Singer, who happens to be her enemies daughter but also is at this moment a newborn in the body of an 8 year old.

Her thoughts made her more uncomfortable as she thought of the little girl as her mate. Imprints can be any type of love - platonic or romantic but a Blood Singer? She had never heard of a blood singer be like an imprint.

You're brain was shooting ideas on who she was. Connecting the dots finally you let out a big smile to the lady.

"I'm like Renes is to Jake to you!" You shouted and dashed out of Edwards grip.

He knew your thoughts and Janes. A solution needed to be had.

Jane took a step back, startled, but embraced the hug. It felt sisterly but still uncomfortable with the thought that one day this little girl would be her blood singer and possibly more.

Jane glanced at Edward.

"We will make it work" she said as she hugged you lightly not knowing her strength.

"Does that mean you're my wife now!" You shouted.

Janes eyes went wide as she looked at you.
Uncomfortableness coming back.
Edward let out a laugh. "Ah, this is so awkward"
Bella nodded at the situation and Edwards out of character behavior.

"Come on wife! Let's go play in the snow!! I want to make a snow castle, you're dressed like a princess..." you rambled on, accepting the situation and dragging Jane deeper into the field of snow.

Alice smiled from a distance. Her memory stuck on a vision she had earlier. This was going to be an every winter thing for you and Jane.