38. Jake (4)

Jake was fed up to say the least

Jake was fed up to say the least. He had found his imprint and the thoughts of Bella faded away. His hatred for Edward gone with it. 

Until Edward started talking to you. 

Bella and Edward seemed to be having problems. They weren't sitting together at lunch, they weren't seen together and most importantly Edward had his attention focused on you. Jake found out when he went to go pick you up at your house, which was in forks, and Edward was there leaning aghast his car giving you a Tupperware container with a smile. 

"What the hell is he doing here?" Jake asked Getting off his motorcycle not bothering to put the kick stand down. It crashed behind him. 

He ran up to you shoving you lightly behind up glaring at Edward. 

"Jacob." Edward harshly greeted. 

"You know Jake?" You asked confused peeking out behind him. 

Edward looked at Jake with wonder. "you didn't tell her about-"

'Shut up." Jake snapped. 

Edward put his hands up in defense and opened his door. "I was just dropping off food." he explained. 

"He wanted me to try something his mother made." you explained walking out from behind him. he instantly pushed you back. 

"His mother made it." he stated saying hard at Edward. 

You didn't yet know about vampires or werewolves, in fact todays hang out was going to be step one of his plan to tell you. 

"She did." Edward said. 

"You got Bella. Leave my imprint alone." He glared more at Edward. 

"so that's why you haven't been around." Edward said looking back at you. 

"Who's Bella?" you asked.

Jake huffed and shook his head. "later." 

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Edward said. he wasn't trying to be petty but he knew this would be the end of you and his friendship. 

"at least you found her." He said before closing his door and speeding away. 

"What the hell was that about?" You asked stepping infant of Jake. 

"Ill tell you I promise." he said looking down at the food. "Put that inside. ill tell you everything at my house. I just don't want you to hate me." 

Should I do a part two?