12. Bella Swan (1)

(Why are they all so fast when I upload them 😭)

Female Reader.

You waved to Bella a crossed the parking lot with a smile. She awkwardly shook her notebook at you and smiled.

You chuckled and walked over to her.

"Bella." You smirked leaning against her truck, you made sure to lean down to be closer to her.

"(Y/n)." A deep voice suddenly appeared behind her.

You let out a small sign and looked up at Edward.

"Edwarrdo." You said the nickname blankly staring at him.

"Gold today I see" you smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes and looked down at Bella. You were convinced he had a contact collection.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

"Actually, I was going to see if she wanted to hang out. What do you say Bells?" You leaned closer to her moving her hair from her face.

She looked deep in your eyes, he cheeks blushed. Bella had never thought about girls in the way she thought about you.

Her and Edward weren't official but it was obvious to everyone that something was brewing between the two. You had seen the way Edward treated her the first few weeks she was here and wanted to make her feel at home. With that you had developed feelings for the girl but didn't know if Bella had only liked guys.

Ir was becoming obvious these last few weeks that she in fact did not.

"I-um... I mean... s-sure." She said subconsciously moving closer to you away from Edward.

You smirked lightly and wrapped your hand around her wrist. Pulling her to the passenger seat of her car.

"See ya Edward!" You shouted closing the door for her and walking around getting Into the drivers seat.

You winked at him and closed the door.

Edward let out a huff and a big eye roll.

"Jacob 2 point fucking O." He mumbled and walked to his car.