26. Paul (1)

Paul gets pretty angry with everything but there are very few things that can get him to actually shift

Paul gets pretty angry with everything but there are very few things that can get him to actually shift. Talking badly about his Mate being one of them.

(Sorry to Bella Bash here)

"It's not like she's anything special. On everyone you could have imprint on it's her. Arnt you disappointed?" She stated obviously trying to get under his skin after he asked Jake what's so special about her.

At first Paul was just going to cuss her out but after seeing you wide eyed behind her his anger grew. You had always talked good about Bella and even stuck up to the pack when they talked crap about her. Your hurt showing clearly in your face.

Paul shifted darting towards Bella. With out thinking his body hit yours pushing you back.

His blind rage instantly disappeared when he heard his mates scream.

You had bruised ribs, a sprained leg and your arm was completely broke. Trying to explain to the doctor what happened was a challenge.

For days Paul was clinging to you non stop apologizing and begging you not to leave him.

You had no plans of leaving but he was convinced that you were.

"I'm not leaving you Paul." You said annoyed at the 200th time Paul begged you.

He shrugged and pulled you closer.

You got a lot of gifts that month.