41. Bella (4)

"So, What's it going to be Bella? Him or me because I'm getting real sick of this bullshit

"So, What's it going to be Bella? Him or me because I'm getting real sick of this bullshit." You said sternly. 

"Y-you're making me chose?" Bella said. She knew this was going to happen at some point. 

You were fed up with how back and forth she was between you and Edward. One week she would be all over him then the next she would be making out with you in her truck. You felt like she was playing mind games. 

"I'm sick of this shit Bella. If you chose him were done, our friendship and whatever you and I had." You said wanting her to really think about her options. 

She gualped and signed. "and If I pick you?" 

"if you pick me then I need you to stop with Edward. I cant be constantly looking over my shoulder all the time wondering if my girlfriends is doing something behind my back." You said with tears brimming your eyes. 

"Girlfriend?" She said quietly. You stayed silent. 

The room got quite as she thought. With a rough sigh and her hands shaking she shot up and grabbed your hand her checks  held fallen tears. 

"You... just give me time. it still is going to hurt letting him go. I understand why you asked me to chose. I would do the same." 

You let out a breath and hugged her tightly brining her with you falling back. 

"i fuckin love you."