The Travel

What happens if your childhood friend who you see as an elder brother or sister confesses his or her undying love towards you? Well nothing would remain the same that's for sure.

Its been 3 days now after Joshua confessed his love for me. since then, I've been looking at him differently talking with him is werid cause it remains me about that very night.I have never had any type of romantic feelings for Joshua but now, I feel guilt, awkward, and disappointment when ever am around him. So I decided to distance myself from him for a while. I started to park for London I went shopping with my sister Jiji and I had David's help too.

I bumped into Joshua at the store where I went to get my bag I left on the counter. And for the first time in my life I studied his face carefully his blonde curled hair falls perfectly on his face his blue eyes that remains me of the blue ocean his perfect nose and his lips are like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and they are just begging to be kissed i didn't realize that I was staring at him with my mouth open. "Did you forget something?" His voice sounded like the most beautiful thing on earth "did you change your face?" I finally blurted out "my face ?" He chuckled"

"Umm I mean I came to get my bag" I said, coming back to reality. Then josh held my hand so tenderly and said "look I know what I did isn't reasonable but please let it not affect our friendship." "Josh nothing is normal anymore, I look at you differently" I blabbed out. "So how do you see me now" he smirked in the most annoying and romantic way a flirt smirks. "We are best friends and I don't want to change that, your feelings might be true but I don't feel the same way, you are like a senior brother to me" I said firmly.

I saw the disappointment and regret in his eyes I wished I could tell him how i really feel but the truth is that I don't know how I feel right now. I, David and Jiji are sitted in a cafe having our early morning coffee " are you mean to be drinking coffee?" I asked Jiji " oh please stop treating me like a kid" she said "so I heard that Josh confessed his feelings for you?" Jiji said I almost choked on my drink "who told you that" I asked "oh honey news fly's .. besides, Josh is a very nice guy and plus we've all been waiting for this very day to come, i actually thought you would end up with David"Jiji said

David coughed at Jiji's words, then he said "Alison I think what Jiji is trying to say is that you should give Josh a chance... He is a very nice person and plus remember you said you don't want to date a person who won't like you for you.". " come David are you the one really saying this? Josh is like an older brother to me. to be honest I don't have any romantic feelings for him and I don't want to give him some kind of Hope that we can ever be together. I'm just gald I'll be traveling soon maybe when next I came back everything would have gone back to normal" I said hopefully.

Finally the day for my travel had arrived I haven't seen Joshua after we bumped into each other at the store. I and my family arrived at the airport .

*at the airport*

We were sitted and waiting for my flight when David and Joshua walked towards me. When I saw Josh I felt like getting on the plane immediately so I won't talk to him, But a part of me was happy to see him then a thought of him kissing me before I board the plane crossed my mind.

"Ewww gross" I blurted "what's gross" Joshua who was already standing in front of me said. "Ummm nothing.... What...are you doing here" I asked "what do you mean what are they doing here aren't they your friends" my mum said. "Mrs McCarthy she wanted to leave without saying good bye to either of us" David said jokingly. "You know I can never do that" I said "ok..so your flight is by 3pm so you have 2 more hours before you leave " my dad said after he returned from checking in my luggage "so that gives us enough time to get a few drinks right?" Joshua asked "umm.. " I strutted. "Yeah you are right Josh " David said looking at me with an annoying smirk.