Chapter Five

Two in one day....

TB

As the Nightguard watched the cameras, he jerked backward, even though Springtrap was still. I saw a red light flashing. The control panel read

Camera System
Audio Devices
Ventilation error

He slammed his fist on the "reset" button and started breathing heavily. I don't understand why.

    After pressing the button several times, I realised he was playing an audio, not BB's voice. I sighed quietly. I saw that Springtrap was in the vents and the man sealed the door.

      As he was resetting his audio and video, I moved a few inches around the box. He immediately jerked his head to the side. He noticed I had moved.

Third Person.

One active animatronic, a puppet, and whatever I see when I loose a lot of oxygen. The man thought to himself. I guess this falls under the "hallucination" category , then.

TB

The man was deep in though, oblivious to the fact that Springtrap was staring at him through the window. He walked over to the box I was sitting in and looked me in the face. "I just reset the ventilation," he said to me. "But, for some reason, I see two active animatronics." He finished. If i was human, I definitely would have started sweating.

      "And since that wasn't part of the deal," he began again. "I'll just fix it." He finished with a smirk on his face. He kicked the box with all of his might and my endo skeleton cracked. Springtrap ran into the room and knelt down next to the box. I don't remember what happened after that though.....

Now THAT'S more like MY writing!