Chapter Twenty-Nine

As I said last time, sorry for not updating. It's mostly Secondary Wheel, fangirling and worst of all... five days until school! Just kidding, I love school. Ow. I just felt myself loose ten followers on all of my social media! XD #truth. Anyway I still have no clue where this is going but hey last time I didn't know what to write I published 12, 13 &14 in one day and the plotline was actually good. Hm. That's new. Anyway let's see where this goes and how long it takes me to shut up! Now on to the story!

Toy Bonnie

"Y-you did?" He asked. I nodded. He sat closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"What do you think it means?" I asked him.

"I don't know. It made sense that I would have that nightmare, but you? I just don't get it."

I sighed. "What if," I started. He looked at me, and I looked right back at him. "It's a sign?"

He thought about this for a minute, and then spoke.

"Maybe it's a good thing. You know? Like at first I'm bad, and then I start to turn good?" He sighed.

"I don't want you to think of me as that monster I was before."

"I don't. I think of you as my friend." I reply with a small smile.

  He smiled back. "Let's go back inside. It'll be morning soon."

He opened the door that he had left open and we walked inside.

Springtrap

I don't know what I'm going to do about this. Either it's a good sign...

I dismiss the thought.

  Toy Bonnie went to sleep. I too tried to get some rest. Even though the only ones of us that can actually feel tired are Bonnie, Chica, Foxy Freddy and I, the others still sleep.

  I find myself outside the office again. I sigh because I know where this is going.

I see the human Toy Bonnie jump back at random, which I assume was another hallucination.

The lights flash and I prepare myself for my loss of control. I sigh again.

I dash into the room. I see her brace herself for what's going to happen.

  I jump at her. I can't let this happen again.

I throw my arms around her and embrace her in a hug. She sits still.

I look up at her and then wake up.

I did it! I think to myself and smile.

I looked at the clock. 6:15. What do I usually do before this place opens?

I don't understand why the night guard leaves an hour before the place opens. Probably to get out before people bombard him with questions.

  I see Toy Bonnie starting to wake up. I walk over to her.

"Guess what?" I say. She sits up.

"I give up. What?"

"I changed the nightmare! I changed the nightmare!"

"What are you-" of course I didn't let her finish.

"I hugged you instead! You were okay!"

She looked at me with a confused expression. "How did you do THAT!?"

" I-I don't know! I just changed it!" I exclaimed.

The clock rang 7 am and I have to get scaring.

Toy Bonnie

Well at least it's not a nightmare for him anymore.

  As I watch trough the boards at the people screaming, I think about what it would be like to be human.

  It would be nice, I guess. Being able to go outside and feel the rain. Or go swimming. Or leave a building that you were trapped inside for years...

What else benefits being human?
Being able to drive, buy a house, have a paying job, eating, starting a family...

Wait what?

I dismiss the thought.

Night eventually falls and I sit, waiting for Springtrap to be done scaring people.

When he finally comes in he sits next to me and tells me stories about the people that had visited.

That was always my favorite part of the day.