Chapter Thirty-Five

OMG YOU'RE KIDDING ME!! I WAS HALFWAY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER AND IT DELETED IT AGAIN! I'm sorry guys, I had a nice author's not at the beginning and a chapter and everything. I'll try to wing it like I did earlier.

Springtrap

"What happened!?" I yelled.

"I-i don't know! We were heading off to bed and there was a match on the floor!"

"I'll get the fire extinguisher!" I yelled.

I got half way down the hallway.

"Springtrap. SPRINGTRAP! We don't HAVE a fire extinguisher!" She yelled. I stopped.

Oh yeah. Who's GENIUS idea was THAT?

"Come on. We have to get you out of here!"

"Take Plush outside. Come back for me after." She said.

"WHAT!? No! Are you crazy!? I'm not going to leave you here!" I screamed.

She looked me in the eyes and the next thing I know I'm holding Plushtrap.

I run to the door and put him outside. He starts to call my name but I'm already running back inside.

"Okay. Plush is outsi-"

She wasn't there.

I started yelling.

"Toy Bonnie!? Where are you!? This isn't the time for games! This is SERIOUS!"

Dammit. Where's Ming Ming when you need her? XP "This is sewious!" Okay. Sorry. I'm glad I added that part back in though!

Then I saw her at the end of one of the hallways.

"What are you doing over here!? The exit is that way!" I said. I went to point but my arms were being held back.

Chains.

"WHAT about everyone else!? I can't leave them here to die!" She yelled.

"It doesn't matter! You could be out side , safe with Plush, who is scared half to death!" I said.

"So could they!"

"The room isn't even over this way!" I mentioned.

"The hallways are collapsing, so I was going to go in the air vents to get there!" She said.

"How would you even get them out!?"
She sighed. "I don't know. I just want them to be safe."

"How about this," I started. "If you go outside, RIGHT NOW, I will try and save them."

"Y-you will? No. I'm not going to leave you." She said.

"Just go! I'll be fine!"

"Alright." She ran up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

As she walked past me she quickly turned back around.

"WHAT ARE THOSE!?" Don't. Even. Think about it.

She said, pointing to the chains.

"Just go! I lied about saving the others. I just need you to stay safe!" I told her.

"No!" She yelled. She started rapidly tugging on the chains.

"Face it. It's no use! You can't save me, so just go without me!" I yelled at her.

"You KNOW I can't do that! What would I do without you!? If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even BE HERE right now!" She said.

"Stop arguing about it and just leave!"
I said.

"That's it! I got it!" She said cheerfully.

"What are you talking about!?" I asked.

"The axe!" She exclaimed.

"No! It's not worth going into that room for!" I yelled back.

But before she could hear me she was off.

Toy Bonnie

I ran through the hallways, warning anyone I see to get out.

I don't care about the falling debris that is crashing down from the ceiling. I don't care.

I get to the room and try to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

I pulled on the knob. Nothing.

"That's it! I've had enough!" I kicked the door down and ran inside.

In the middle of the old, cracked tile floor

Was the axe.

I ran out of the room and parkored down the hallways of ruble.

I got back to Springtrap and saw him sitting against the wall his head in his hands.

"Springtrap!" I yelled.

"Huh? You made it! Now get out!"

"WHAT!? No! I came here to save you! Now stand up!" I ordered.

He stood up and stepped away from the wall.

I started to whack at the chains with the axe, slowly causing them to break.

After they both snapped he grabbed me and ran to the door.

Just before we ran out a chunk of the ceiling fell in front of the door.

He grabbed my arm and ran to the other side of the building.

"I don't think this is why we have two doors, but thank GOODNESS we do!"

We came to the other door and ran outside.

There we saw a few of out friends.

Chica, Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Foxy, Golden "Fredbear" Freddy and Marionette.

And Charlie.

We ran to the other exit on the other side of the building.

Plush was kneeling down next to the door, sobbing loudly.

No tears, of course.

"Honey? What's wrong?" I said as I came up behind him.

He got quiet and turned around.

He jumped up with a huge smile on his face and leaped into my arms.

I gave him a big hug and Springtrap joined in.

                            +   +   +  

After the fire department put out the fire, they came up to us.

"Sir, are you alright?" One of them asked Charlie. He nodded.

"What was the cause of the fire?" Another one asked.

"A match. There was a match in the floor. But we don't know who put it there." I said.

They looked at us, shocked.

"Hey. They're alright." Charlie told the men. The nodded and walked away.

"So. Where do we go now?" Springtrap asked.

"Honestly, I don't know." I replied.

"Are we going to be homeless?" Plush asked.

Springtrap and I both looked at him sadly.

"I think so, Plush." He said.

"Well," Charlie said "I just moved into a small house, but the attic space is empty. I don't suppose you want to..."

Before he could finish his sentance we were all in the back seat of his car.

He sighed. "Please don't let this be a mistake."

So. I know that was kind of a cheesy ending, but hey. You got the next book that will (hopefully) be less stupid than that. Thanks to all of my viewers for reading this book and supporting me. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be this popular and I couldn't have finished this boom without you. Hope you enjoyed!

-Talia,
KangarooAwesome2