Chapter Twenty-Five

I've seen the numbers. 5. 5 active viewers. I will keep writing, but if you are still a reader, just know I appreciate it.

Springtrap

No. No! I slapped him in the face. Toy Bonnie looked at me.

I felt for a pulse.

Charlie

I woke up in a building that looked like one of the first locations.

I walked around for a while before I saw some shadow figure.

Follow me.

I got scared, but I followed him anyway.

It lead me through the halls and eventually disappeared. I walked into the room beside me.

I saw various animatronic parts and pieces on the ground. Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. I picked up one of the heads and looked into its eyes.

Red letters were written across them. Error.

I saw some arcade machines lit up in the room in front of me. I walked in there and when I realized they were broken, I went to leave.

Four children were sitting there. I stumbled backwards and turned around. Another one was there, but it was -moving?

These kids looked like they were dead, yet one was alive at the same time.

In the corner of the room was a purple guy. Isn't that that murderer that died.

When the man turned around, he jumped at the sight of the child walking. He ran back and forth as the child chased him. Neither of them seemed to notice me.

After a minute or two he jumped into the Springtrap costume. There was water dripping onto it from the ceiling but he didn't care.

He hopped inside and started to laugh. Some of the springs and metal pieces had visible rust.

What I saw next was horrifying. I don't even want to describe it. Well, now we know why his name is Springtrap.

Toy Bonnie

Did he just murder somebody? Because if I recall just a couple of hours ago...

My thoughts were cut off by a gasp for air. Well, he's not dead, that's for sure.