Chapter Twenty-Two

Springtrap

"Just let me go!" He yelled. I shook my head.

"You haven't given us our freedom, yet. After we can leave, so can you." I responded.

The man groaned. "What's your name?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Charlie." He replied  and I laughed.

"Charlie?" I said. "What!?" He asked.

"I just never would've guessed that a man that snuck into a horror attraction and tried to destroy the animatronics with an axe would have such an innocent name like 'Charlie'." I said.

"Anyway," Toy Bonnie started. She glared at me. "Why did you even come here?"

"I just wanted a job. I needed the money to pay the rent at my apartment. I heard there would be one animatronic trying to kill me, and a couple of hallucinations if the oxygen was low. When I saw there were two, I was kind of angry."

"Well you didn't have to kick the box!" I yelled.

"Dude! Calm down!" Toy Bonnie said. "He was scared."

"If he was scared, why did he sneak in and try to destroy everyone?"

"I thought you guys were all going to gang up on me! I didn't want to die because of some singing animals!" He replied. I kind of understood, now being in this situation.

"Oh. Well, I'm sorry we scared you." I said.

"No you're not! That's what you do all day! You love it!" He exclaimed.

"That's my JOB! I hate it! They force me to scare people. At night I just want to see who is working here. Then the control box takes over and makes me kill people!" I yelled back.

"Calm down guys! You have something in common. You both have to do jobs you don't want to do!" Screamed Toy Bonnie. "Get along or neither of you will get what you want!"

We both looked at her. We were shocked that she wanted us to get a long.

Be both started laughing. "Get along? You're killing me!" Charlie said.

"Yeah! How could we ever-" "I'm serious." Toy Bonnie interrupted.

Charlie and I looked each other in the eyes. He sighed. "Fine." I said. This is gonna be a LONG plan.

Thanks to Molly for coming up with his name for me.