Chapter Twenty-Three

Charlie (this is going to take a while to get used to!)

"Get up." Toy Bonnie said to me. Her and Springtrap walked away.

"Uh, hello?" I said to Mangle, who was still pinning me to the floor. "Oh, sorry."

She crawled away and I followed her back to the back room.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked. Springtrap shook his head.

"I don't know yet. We'll have to figure something out." He replied. I sighed.

I looked at the clock. 3:45 am. How long was I out?

"What if it becomes 6 am before we put the plan to action?" I asked. Toy Bonnie thought for a minute.

"Good point."

"Why can't you stay here?" Springtrap asked me.

"My mom'll think I'm dead!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't you just call her on one of those high-tech touch-screen thingies?" Springtrap asked me. 'high-tech touch-screen thingies'? You've got to be kidding me.

" I didn't bring my phone. I thought I was going to be home at 6."

"What about the office phone?" Toy  Bonnie asked.

"That's not actually a phone. It's a tape player. Even I know that. And that is the way it always was." Springtrap said.

Toy Bonnie looked shocked "My whole life has been a lie!" I had to add that just for kicks! XD

" I have go home! You can't just keep me here!" I hesitated to write that sentence because if the words "you can't".

"How can we trust that you'll come back?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"I think I've got something." Said Springtrap. "Be right back."

Springtrap

I walked down to one of the arcade machines that would flicker to scare the tourists.

I jiggled the joystick until one of the quarters slid out of the change slots.

I picked it up and put it into the slot labeled "25¢ to play". I pressed the "start" button.

The claw started to move. I stuck my hand up the prize chute and grabbed the needle and syringe that was hidden in there.

I ran back to the room after the machine shut off.

Toy Bonnie

Springtrap returned with a needle and a syringe filled with green liquid.

"What is that?" Both Charlie asked at the same time.

"Oh, nothing." Springtrap looked at Mangle. She grabbed Charlie and pulled his arms back.

"Hey! Let me go!" He yelled.

Springtrap walked over to him and knelt down.

"What is it!?" I yelled again.

"Never mind that." Springtrap said.

I got scared. What is that stuff? Something that's probably going to kill him.

I wasn't going to let that happen. I ran up to Springtrap but I tripped on the axe.

Springtrap injected the serum into Charlie's arm. He screamed in pain.

"Now, in three hours, this poison will start to set in. And once that happens..." He stopped. He'll die.

"Why did you DO that!?" He yelled.

"I've got the antidote here. If you don't come back, you won't get it." Springtrap finished.

He looked at Mangle again and she let him go. Charlie only stopped for one second before running out of the building. That's a great way to settle things. I thought sarcastically to myself.