Chapter Thirty

I dunno I felt like updating.

Toy Bonnie

As we sit and talk, Charlie dashes into the room. He slams the door behind him.

Did I miss something? Because there wasn't a door there before.

Whatever.

Anyway, the slamming of the newly discovered door woke up all of the others.

Charlie had a look on his face. It was either a "something bad just happened" face or a "I have an idea" face. I couldn't tell.

Without saying a word, he pointed to me and Springtrap and the pointed behind him with his thumb in the direction of the office.

I got up and walked alongside Spring to the office.

We walked in and he sat in his chair, leaving Springtrap and I standing at the office door.

"We have a problem." He said. Springtrap and I exchanged glances before looking at the news paper he was holding in his hands.

Springtrap

Great. A newspaper. Can't WAIT for this....

"What is it now?" I asked. He glared at me.

"Some people saw you guys sitting on the roof and in front of the door. They think you're dangerous."

"Exactly." I said. "Its a horror attraction, duh." Toy Bonnie chimed in.

I held my fist out for a fist bump. CUE epic PewDiePie brofist montage. (Yes I'm a bro.)

"Seriously. This isn't good. They're thinking of shutting this place down. People think you could hurt them and that's not okay." Charlie said.

Toy Bonnie's jaw dropped.

"No. No wait. They can't shut this place down!" She sighed angrily.
"This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have gone outside-"

I cut her off. "None of this is your fault! If ANYONE is dangerous it's ME!" No pun intended. I opened my mouth wide to show the "damage."

She looked down and sighed again. This time more sad than angry.

"What are we going to do? If they shut this place down, where will WE go?"

"We-" she looked up at me and I realized I didn't know where I was even going with that sentence.

We sat for a while thinking before we realized it was 5:00 a.M.

Charlie eventually gave up and wished us good luck. He won't be back until tomorrow night.

Toy Bonnie

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. It's all my fault. I thought to myself.

If you hadn't been stupid maybe none of this would be happening.

I sat on the ground and tried to get some rest, even thought I'm not tired, I never am.

I awoke in the office chair. This again.

I looked down at the tablet and saw Springtrap in the vent next to me. I closed it.

Eventually I lost track of where he went and he got into my office.

I hung my head and sighed. "Go ahead. You won." I said, raising my arms in the air.

I waited for a while but nothing happened.

Huh?

He smiled at me and walked away.

I was confused, but I didn't really want to change what happened so I just pretended it was normal.

I woke up, for real, in the room. I had to tell Springtrap about this!

I went to find him, but realized it was 7:30. He was already scaring.

I sat back in the far corner and just thought.

I wonder where they'll take us if they close this place. Last time we got "scrapped", we ended up here. So where next.

I couldn't come up with an answer to that question.

Hour after hour went by before Springtrap came back and I told him about my dream.

"That's great!" He replied, but I knew he was more concerned about what's going to happen than my stupid dream.

More nights went by and the dreams got less and less nightmarish.

I woke up, I don't know, maybe four days later? And saw a box at my feet.

The box had an arrow and the words "THIS SIDE UP" pointing to the left.

I picked up the box and put it right side up.

On the top of the box was a note.

Maybe this'll help.

Sincerely,
-

Of course the bottom corner with the name was ripped off.

I opened the box and saw something small inside. It looked so familiar... but much.... different?

I knew it reminded me of something, someone. But who?

Any guesses? Comment below!