Chapter Thirty-Three

Springtrap

I scared people all day but I dreaded every second of it.

I can't spend time with my friends and it's KILLING me!

I just need to know what happened.

After the day was over, I went to bed after saying goodnight to everyone.

  Office. Hallway. Here we go again.

  I jumped, she yelled, he dodged. Same thing as last time.

I told my same speech and they left the room. I followed quietly behind them.

They walked about halfway down the hallway and screamed.

  On the ground in front of them was a lit match.

  "Get behind me! There's an exit right here!" I yelled. She turned around, confused.

I knew what she was thinking.

"You don't have time to think about why I'm helping you! Just go!"

Without hesitation she ran out the door with Plush in her arms.

After they left the building I went to follow, but something was holding me back.

I looked behind me and saw chains around my arms, attached to the wall.

  I saw Plushtrap look over her shoulder at me. "He's stuck! We have to help him!"

"No! Go! I don't want you to get hurt!" I yelled.

  "But you helped us!" He yelled back. Now Toy Bonnie had turned around.

  She started running back towards me. "No! Leave this place and never come back! It's too dangerous for you! I'll be fine!" I lied.

  Tears started to gather in my eyes.

Again?

I looked back at my hands behind me. I was still myself. Then why am I able to cry?

I woke up next to Plushtrap.

   He could tell that I was scared.

  "What's wrong, daddy?" Plush asked me. I didn't reply, but simply hugged him.

   "Nothing. You're okay. That's all that matters."

"Father son bonding time, eh?" Toy Bonnie said as she came up behind me, obviously mocking the comment I made the other day.

  I set Plush down and hugged Toy Bonnie. "Woah! Good to see you too!"

  I stepped back. "Sorry. I had a bad dream. And you know how that goes."

   Sorry for the short chapter, I'm wrapping up the book at 35, but the sequel will be coming shortly after.