Chapter Seven

Springtrap

"Wake up! WAKE UP!" I screamed. Nothing. I ran back to the room I found and tore down the boards. I searched frantically for a spare endo skeleton.

I started to walk down the hallway and noticed some paint chipping. Another secret room! I ripped the boards down.

There were 6 endo skeletons . One smaller than the rest. (BB) I picked one up and ran into the office. T- 42 minutes 'till opening time.

I put her head on the new endo skeleton, as well as her arm. I felt bad that she wasn't complete, so I went into the room to see if there were any more blue plastic limbs.

I found a blue and white torso, an arm, and two legs. I attached them to the endo skeleton and pressed the start button.

"H-h-h-heya kids! I-i-it's your best bu-bu-bunny buddy Bonnie!" I sighed quietly. She looked at me. "What happened?" She asked. I told her the whole story.

"He snapped the endo skeleton? How'd he do that?" She asked me. I shrugged. "I dunno. But we have to make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Just sit in the box and don't move. Forget the plan. No distractions from me this time." I told her.

"Okay. Wait, won't he notice I'm fixed?" She asked. I thought about this for a second. "Follow me."

I lead her into the room I found. I showed her that there were more endo skeletons and pieces. Her jaw dropped. She ran down the hallway as fast as she could.

TB

When I saw the pieces and the endo skeletons, I ran back to the office to grab the box. I came rushing back and started assembling my fellow animatronic friends from the old Freddy Fazbear's.