Chapter Fourteen

I lost a lot of views because I deleted some author's notes. So now I have 1.69k views.

Springtrap

What do I do? Why does he have an axe? I thought.

Okay, okay, take a deep breath! Stop panicking! You can help her.

I looked at the other animatronics. Asleep. I ran over to Toy Chica.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled. No response. I looked at the switch in her back. Off.

I flipped it to "on" , but nothing happened. What!?! I'm- alone?!

I stood back up and walked towards him and he raised the axe. I stepped back.

" Very good. Take another step towards me..." he held the axe up again and pointed it to Toy Bonnie's head. I gulped.

The man laughed. What to do, what to do!?

That's it!
I stepped into the hallway and Toy Bonnie looked at me in fear.

I left the man's sight and ran towards and air vent. I cut off the ventilation system.

I peeked my head back into the room. He was swatting at things only he could see.

I started to walk foreword. Through the hallucinations, he still saw me. He stepped closer, I stepped back.

Crap! Don't lose it, don't lose it!

I couldn't help it. I growled at him.

"Ha! That's cute."

I looked at Toy Bonnie and just stared. She stared back.

Toy Bonnie

Why do you care? I'm just an old animatronic.

You're more than that to me.

I don't even know what is going on behind me. I just see what Springtrap does and what the reaction is.

When he left the room I got scared.
He's just going to leave me here?

When he came back with a smile on his face I knew he had a plan. But, I don't think it was too successful.

What is he gonna do?