Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sorry it took so long for me to update. I was stressed about Wattpad deleting my chapter and I was having a bullying problem.... again. School's out, seriously! Leave me alone! Anyway so yeah here is the fanfic.

Toy Bonnie

Apparently the birthmark was very recognizable. Freddy ran over to Charlie and hugged him. "M-max?" He stuttered. Freddy let go of the hug.

He stepped back and nodded. " I think so. I don't really remember."

Freddy walked over to Chica and tapped her shoulder. She stood up and so did I.

Bonnie and Foxy were still over Springtrap. Foxy got up and literally had to pry Bonnie away from him.

After all was settled, Charlie and Max talked for a bit. I sat down over by Toy Chica and Mangle.

"Thanks for the help." I said sarcastically. "Sorry. I didn't want to get involved." They both replied in unison.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to where Springtrap was. I sat down in front of him.

"Why is all of this happening? I don't get it. I mean, why do they want to attack me? Why is Charlie all mad? And why don't you care?" He asked. I looked at him. "I care! You're my friend! Why don't you think I care?"

"Well, you haven't said much about it! It doesn't seem like you'd care!"

I couldn't believe that he thought I didn't think it mattered.

If he thinks I don't care, I'll show him what it looks like when I don't care.