Chapter Twenty-One

So.. I'm kinda angry because I typed 90% of this chapter and my phone glitches and instead of exiting Instagram I exited Wattpad and it deleted it so this chapter is probably going to be REALLY crappy because I'm doing it from memory. #Angry #Deleted #StopUsingHashtagsItsAnnoying

Springtrap

"You MONSTER! I hate you! You ruined my life!" Screamed Bonnie. "Why would you do that!? I've spent the past, what, fifty years trying to get my revenge on you! Looks like someone beat me to it." He stormed put of the room with his arms crossed.

Foxy came up to me and shoved his pirate hook in my face. "Aye, matie. You've done some horrible things , lad."

He too walked out of the room.

Toy Bonnie came up to me. "What did you DO?"

"Well, a long LONG time ago, I may have used this Spring Lock suit to lure and murder a few children." I replied.

"You did WHAT!?" She screamed.

"It wasn't really me, though! It was this guy! I pointed into my mouth where the corpse was.

I put my head down in shame. She put her hands on my cheeks and lifted my head up.

" I believe you. I know that you wouldn't want to hurt anyone."

"Y-you do?" I asked.

"Of course I do. I know you are a different person now, you'd never for anything like THAT."

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Hey!" Toy Chica yelled. "You get back here!" We looked over and saw the man running. I chased after him and Toy Bonnie followed.

Mangle was crawling on the ceiling above us. As we neared him, Mangle jumped onto him, knocking him over.

"We never said you could leave." She said. Dang! She's kinda scary!

That was the crappy version of what I typed earlier. I hope you enjoyed anyway.