Chapter Thirty-One

Toy Bonnie

I'm of to find Springtrap, the wonderful Springtrap trap of- What am I doing?

(XD sorry I thought that would be funny. I was wrong.)

"Springtrap. Guess what I found!"

He looked confused, but also curious.

"Hm?"

"This box" I said, holding up the box.

"Wow. How exciting." He said sarcastically.

"Seriously. Look inside." I said, setting the box down in front of him.

He opened the crate and looked inside.

He lifted the little guy up and looked at him.

"Is this some sort of joke?" He asked.

"I don't know. There was this note, but it doesn't say who it's from." I handed him the paper.

He set him on the floor and switched him on.

The little baby Springtrap started walking around. He came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Plushtrap! Wanna have some fun?"

"...oh...my... GOSH! HE'S SO CUTE!" I screamed.

Springtrap rolled his eyes.

"Just look at him! He's like a little pocket-sized you!" I said, putting Plushtrap in his hands.

He looked at him with the same confused expression as before.

"What do we do with it?" He asked.

My eyes got real big like a kid who just found a stray dog outside. "CAN WE KEEP HIM!?!?! PLEEEEEASE!?!"

Plushtrap tilted his head to the side, dropped his ears to the side of his head, and gave the biggest puppy-dog eyes ever.

He sighed deeply. "Fine."

Both Plushtrap and I squealed.

"Thanks Daddy!" He said. Springtrap instantly reacted.

"No no no. I'm not your 'daddy', I'm Springtrap."

"He already looks up to you! " I said.
"You don't see him calling me-"

"Mommy!"

I looked down at Plush. I picked him up and looked at him. He smiled.

"Ha ha! He called you 'Mommy' ! Now he's your responsibility!"

Springtrap ran off into the other room. I sat down next to Plush and played with him.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I want to say a few things. You can skip this if you want but you don't have to.

Before I actually started writing this Fanfiction, I was thinking about having a baby bunny that symbolizes their bond.

After seeing the Plushtrap teaser on Scott Games, it took me a while to realize "OMG I CALLED IT!"

I didn't think he was going to do it! I just was going to make an OC. But I didn't have to.

The best part is that I never said a word to anyone about it.

I know it sounds unbelievable but it is true. If you choose not to accept the fact that I'm telling the truth, that's fine. I understand.

It does kind of sound like a fakey "I want attention" story. But it's not.

Thanks for all of the support on this book and you guys are all awesome!

LAST NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY READ EVEN IF YOU SKIPPED THE AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am going to end this book at thirty-five chapters and then start Springlocked.

Until the next chapter,
Have a good one!