Chapter Sixteen

So many people (especially grunkle_stanley )  were happy about the updates being so fast. The reason I'm popping out updates so quickly is because, well, you guys! I see that you read this book and enjoy it, and I love making you guys happy. Shut up. They don't care. 99% won't read this. Just write the book already!

Springtrap

I thought he was unconscious!
SHUT UP AND WRITE!!!
(Ok I'll stop now. Sorry! XD)

I woke up. I was in the back room where I had been a few minutes ago.

  I stood up and looked for Toy Bonnie.

"Bonnie? Toy Bonnie? Hello?"

Nothing.

I turned my head to the right to go and fix Toy Chica and ask her if she knew anything. Where is everyone?

I walked out of the room and down the hallway to the office. I saw a girl with blue dyed hair and green eyes. She look so familiar.

  She shrieked when I poked my head into the room.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked her. She didn't seem to hear me.

I looked at her name tag. "T.B."

I smiled, which scared her even more. "I-i'm not trying to scare you! It's me, Springtrap!"

  She still didn't hear me. The lights in the room started glowing red and she started hyperventilating.

  Something took a hold of my mind. It was like the real me came back and was holding the new me back.

I ran to the other side of the office. No!

I had no control over what I was doing. I saw her freeze and slowly look at me.

I lunged toward her and she screamed.

No! N-n-no! Stop! STOP!

I looked at her. She was in the ground, unconscious. She had a bloody nose.

I felt for a pulse. None.

A tear ran down my face. A TEAR? But I'm not Ali-

I looked at my hands. Human. I screamed.

                            ~   ~   ~
  I woke up and looked down at my hands. Fabric and wires. I sighed in relief.

  I looked up and saw Toy Bonnie. I sat up and hugged her.

"YOU'RE OKAY!"

"Yeah. I kicked him in the shin." She replied.

"No! You don't understand! I had this- this dream! A-and I was alone, and then I saw you were the night guard, and-"

"I was the night guard?" She interrupted.

"Yeah! But, you were human! And so was I! And then I lost control and - and then, I-I-"

I started sobbing. No tears, though. Phew.

  "Shh. Shh. It's okay." She said, trying to comfort me.

"No! I- I -" I took deep breath. "I killed you."

So, you either hated this chapter, or you loved it. There is no I'm between. Ok, as I said before, shut up! So, I will.