Chapter Twenty-Four

Charlie

".. if you don't come back, you won't get it."

I ran out of the building and hopped into my mom's Buggie. I had to make him have like a punch biggie because picture a gut driving one with an axe in the passenger seat. XD

I drove the forty-five minutes back to my house and grabbed my phone. I left a note on the table.

Mother,
I have decided to volunteer to help at my job during the day for the next week or so. Since you're sleeping I just wanted to write a note telling you why I'm not home.

Sincerely,
Charles.

XD

Minutes: 55/180

I jumped back into the car and started to drive back. I turned right and there were police cars and ambulances blocking the road.

A cop came up to my window and knocked.

" 'scuse me sir, but you aren't able to drive down this road." He said.

"What happened? I was just on this road Twenty minutes ago!"

"Someone crashed here and we came as soon as we could. This road'll be closed for the next couple hours."

"No! " I yelled. "I need to get to Fazbear's Fright!"

"Sorry, sir. You'll need to go that way. " he pointed to the back road. I sighed and backed up and headed down the long way. Great.

Minutes : 60/180

As I drove down the long endless road, I saw many people standing on the side of the road. Many of them wanted to hitch hike. I drove faster.

By the time I made it back to the main roads, forty more minutes had passed. And in this traffic, it'll probably be sixty more.

Minutes: 100/180

There were more police and medics, but no roads were closed. I wonder how many accidents there were in the past hour and a half.

By the time I was on the same road as my life-saving serum, it was really late.

Minutes: 165/180

I reached the front doors of the building shortly enough, but since the road I was on was at least twenty miles long, by time I got there, another five minutes passed.

Minutes: 170/180

I went to open the doors. Locked. You're kidding! I banged on the door but no one seemed to hear me. After five minutes, I gave up.

Minutes: 175/180

I found an open window and climbed in. It took me a few seconds to figure out what room I was in. Once I found where I was, I ran to the back room. He better be quick!

Minutes: 177/180

I burst into the room and held my arm out. "Ant-i-dote!" I yelled, a deep breath between each syllable.

"I'm glad you're back. If you didn't come-" I cut him off! "I have three minutes!"

"Oh, right" he ran out of the room. I was starting to feel drowsy. I fell to the floor. Toy Bonnie helped me sit up and I thanked her.

Springtrap

I ran to the machine and did the same thing. I pulled the syringe with blue liquid and the needle out. I ran as fast as I could back to the room.

Minutes: 179/180

When I got in there I saw Toy Bonnie helping him sit up. I ran over to him and shakily placed the needle in the syringe.

56...57....58...

I plunged it into his arm, but he was already unconscious.