Chapter Twenty-Six

I honestly think this chapter will suck because I don't know what to write and I am just unable to think of how I could make another good chapter but my apologies in advance.

Springtrap

He woke up with a loud gasp. I was confused. It wasn't really poison, it was just a mixture of food dye, lime juice and sugar for the bubbling effect.

Dun dun duuuuun. (Dundundun cliché)

Omg I just thought of an awesome plot twist!

He looked at me with a confused look, but it soon became an angry one.

"You! You're that murderer!" Not THIS again.

"I'm not 18! I'm actually 55!" Which makes it funnier that he lives with his mom.XD

"When my twin brother and I were at the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for our fifth birthday, I went to the bathroom and he was gone. I later found out that some JERK killed him!"

Toy Bonnie's jaw just dropped. "Wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wait, so you're telling me that it just so happens that one of the kids he killed 30+ years ago was your brother?"

"I guess so." I replied. Charlie just got all angry and lunged at me. Toy Bonnie held him back. It was like earlier, but if we all rotated.

I noticed something move in the corner. Wait, when did Bonnie and Foxy get back here?

Freddy and Chica turned on and looked at me, as well as Bonnie and Foxy.

I tugged on Toy Bonnie's shoulder and after a minute she followed my gaze to the corner.

One word was spoken by Bonnie; "attack."

Toy Bonnie

Bonnie lunged at us and I slid out of the way. He tackled Springtrap and I realized all they wanted was revenge.

I ran back over to them and punched Bonnie in the empty void where his face should be. XD Bell, Molly, send that to Gwen.

Chica charged at me and pinned me to the floor as Foxy helped Bonnie.

Freddy started to come over and I desperately started struggling to get up. Since when was Chica so strong?

Freddy was about to punch me when he stopped and looked at Charlie. There's no way-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of Freddy's voice. "Charlie?"

How did he recognize him?

I saw that he was staring at a large brown Mark in Charlie's arm. He must recall that birthmark.