Chapter Thirty-Two

Toy Bonnie

"So... What do you like to do for fun?" I asked. He jumped up and pulled a chair into the hallway.

He handed me a flashlight. "I sit here, and you flash the flashlight! You have to stop me on the "x" ..." He grabbed some tape and made an "x" on the ground. "And you win!"

He sat in his little chair and turned the lights off. "GO!"

I started to blink the flashlight. The first ten or so times he was still positioned on the chair.

After a minute I saw him run into one of the hallways. He came back out and started walking forward.

I pressed the flashlight button and he slumped over.

Eventually I won the game.

"You did it!" He jumped up and gave me a big hug.

I smiled and hugged him back.

Springtrap walked by and smiled.

"Mother son bonding time, eh?"

"Yeah! We're playing a game I made up!" Plushtrap replied. He's so cute.

Springtrap sat down next to us and we talked for a while.

After it became daytime again, Springtrap had to get back to work.

Plush and I talked some more and listened to what was going on in the hallway outside.

I introduced him to the other animatronics and to Charlie.

It seemed like Charlie already knew him, and something tells me he was the open who gave me the box.

We quietly preformed a little show for him and he seemed to enjoy it a lot.

He looked at me most of the time. After the 'show', I have him my guitar and tried to teach him how to play. He had a hard Time, though. Since he was so small.

We all played a game where we introduced ourselves and said a random fact.

We started with Plushtrap.

"I'm Plushtrap, and I like to play games!" Everyone 'awwed' because he's so cute

Next was Freddy.

"I am Freddy Fazbear and I like to preform for kids!"

"I'm Chica and I like to eat!"

"Arr, matie! I be Foxy the pirate Fox! Oh. A fact about me, eh? Uh... I like to preform for anyone but mostly kids because they never are allowed to come see me."

"Hi." (XD BB!)

"I'm Toy Chica! And I like to party!"

"Sup. I'm Bonnie. I like to play guitar."

"Hi, my name is Toy Freddy, and like singing."

"I'm m-m- Mangle! I l-l-like to play with kids!"

Golden Freddy (Fredbear) didn't say anything, and neither did Marionette, considering they can't talk.

"Charlie. Uh... I work here."

"Try again." I said.

He sighed. "I'm Charlie! I work at Fazbear's Fright! There. You happy?"

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "I'm Toy Bonnie and I was the first one to find Plush!" I LOOKED at him and he smiled.

Eventually Springtrap was done. He came back and sat down next to us.

Plush attacked him in a hug and Springtrap looked at me.

I have him the 'what are you doing' look.

He replied with the 'what am I supposed to do' look.

I mouthed the words 'hug him back' and he did.

After setting Plushtrap down, he said "I really need to sleep. I'm so tired! There was this one kid that just wouldn't SHUT UP! Something about her summer camp in this weird place." (...)

We said goodnight and he fell.

Springtrap

Maybe I can change the dream again.

I found myself outside of the office again. I sighed. I have to try.

I approached the office and look in.

I see not one but TWO people sitting in the chair.

On her lap was- Plushtrap?

She saw me at the door and panicked. I guess the dream resets, making her unable to remember when I hugged her.

With tears in her eyes, she told Plush to hide in the box and stay there until morning, no matter what happened.

He refused, crying, too. She gave him a big hug and then put him in the box.
He immediately jumped back out and ran to her side.

Before she could put him back, I lost control, and jumped. This time not at Toy Bonnie, but at Plush.

In closed my eyes. I don't want to hurt him! Toy Bonnie yelled for him to duck and he did.

I went right over the top of his head and landed, hitting the wall.

She ran over and grabbed Plushtrap and started to leave the room.

"Wait."

She turned around. She heard me?

"Huh? W-was that- you?"

"Yes. Listen, I wanted to tell you two that I don't want to hurt you. I can't control what happens when I get close to that door." I said, pointing to the door.

I reached out to her and she turned, keeping me away from Plushtrap.

"I promise. You shouldn't come back her tomorrow, no matter how much they beg you, no matter how much you need the money. You could probably get more money washing dishes somewhere." (Yes, I'm a Markiplite.)

"Thank you." Is all she said before leaving.

I heard her and Plush scream right before the dream ended.

I woke up with a jolt and started hyperventilating.

I told everything to Toy Bonnie, but not Plushtrap. I didn't want to scare him.

"I don't understand why I was human in the first one, though. And I don't know why you screamed."

"It's okay. It's just a nightmare. It's over now." She said. I pretended to be reassured.