Just a little note,

I am running out of ideas. Wait, let me re-phrase that. For the past six chapters or so, I have just been typing whatever popped into my head. I really don't know what is going to happen next.

Through the Wattpad private messaging system, you can give me ideas or suggestions if you have any.

I am also accepting fanart. It is alright to send my the link, or the picture itself. If you know me personally, you can text or email it to me. If i know you from Instagram, feel free to use Direct Messages also.

I don't want to leave you guys hanging. That's why I have been updating this book so much. I like to see that I have viewers that enjoy my books and that makes me happy to see that it makes other people happy.

One last thing, I will give you credit for fanart and for ideas for the book if I use them. I will put your fanart in the book no matter what as long as:

A) it has to do with this book
B) it isn't dirty or have any swears in it
C) you sign it. I will not be posting fanart if there is no credit on the picture. I don't want anyone to steal it and claim it as their own.
D) it must be yours!!! You can not plagiarize!

I appreciate all of my readers and I hope you continue to enjoy my book.

Th a la again ~KangarooAwesome (I don't usually put the "2" at the end because that was just something I needed to register. My old account was KangarooAwesome, but I lost the password. XD. Also, my Minceraft, Twitter, one of my Instagram pages, and my soon to be YouTube channel names are KangarooAwesome. Ok, I'll shut up. You don't care.)