Chapter Ten

You guys are awesome! 1.36k veiws? That's insane! Thanks again, onto the book.

Springtrap

"What!?" That's impossible!" The man said. He looked shocked. "What's impossible?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"I destroyed you! How-" I cut him off. "LISTEN! YOU HURT HER AGAIN, AND YOU'LL PAY!" I screamed in his face.

"Springtrap, calm down. It's too late." Toy Bonnie said. Her eyes turned black and she jumped at the Nightguard. I grabbed her before she could reach him.

"He'll break the endo skeleton again!" I pulled her away from him.

"STOP!" She screamed. I carried her out of the room.

I went to the back room and put her in there. I started to nail the boards back up, but she tore them down. Toy Chica and Mangle had to hold her back as I finished.

I turned around and saw the man. He smiled. "There's more. I thought she was your only friend." He said.

"She was, but then we found them." He smiled and started to walk foreword. I stood in front of the boarded up entry way and growled under my breath.

We stood there all night. He, not daring to move, and I, not giving up. The bell rang for 6 am and he slowly scooted to the back entrance and left.

I tore down the boards and saw everyone asleep. So peaceful.

I looked up as I sat down and saw something strange in the top corner of the wall. A camera? How'd that get here? I thought to myself. I ran to the office and picked up the tablet. I clicked on the new available button. I saw all of the animatronics asleep on the floor.

I ran back in and woke Toy Bonnie up. "Why is there a camera!?!" I whisper-screamed.

"What do you think I was talking to Toy Chica and Mangle about?" She asked me.

"That's not safe! He'll come and hurt you again!" I yelled. "Don't you see? There are no more endo skeletons here! If you get broken, game over!"

She looked at me. "Why do you even care? I'm just an old animatronic." She said. I shook my head. "You're more than that to me." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.