| T W O |

It's Christmas. There's fresh snow on the ground. I'm in my cozy bed. I have an amazing husband. I'm pregnant.

Everything is perfect. So perfect.

Except...

"Freddie?" I whispered. Where is he? He's not in bed. "Freddie?" I rolled my head to the other side and saw the alarm clock said 3:24am.

I pushed the covers off of me, leaned over the bed and grabbed Fred's shirt from yesterday, then pulled it on. I didn't really care to find my panties.

I walked over to the washroom and slowly pushed open the door. The room was dark though.

Where is he?

I walked out of the room next, walking down the stairs carefully. I was still half asleep. "Fred where are you?" I began to panic.

As I turned into the kitchen, I saw Fred asleep at the island, his head on the counter. When I got up closer, I saw a needle on the counter.

"Fred! Oh my god! Fred!" What happened?!

He made a little grunting sound.

"Fred wake up!"

What the hell is going on?!

"What- what?!" Fred shot up quickly. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"What happened?! I thought you fucking overdosed on a needle!"

"What?" He mumbled, looked down at the counter and saw the needle, then wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry princess. It was for you. I was getting your medication and fell asleep."

Silent tears began to fall, going right into his chest.

"I'm sorry Bee." He whispered and pressed a kiss to my temple.

I pulled my head back and he wiped away my tears. "Some start to Christmas." I sniffled.

"The best, huh?" He chuckled softly. I got a kiss on the tip of my nose then on my lips. "I'm so sorry love."

"It's okay- I don't know why I thought that happened- I just panicked."

He kissed me again. "Let's just go back to bed, okay?"

"Okay."

"I need to give you your needle first."

"Oh... yeah. Okay."

I hopped up on the counter as he finished getting the needle ready, then he stepped between my legs. "Thigh or arm?"

"Thigh." I mumbled. He nodded and wiped down a spot on my thigh, then pressed the tip of the needle to my skin.

"You okay?"

"Great."

He pushed the needle into me and I took a sharp breath. It doesn't hurt that bad, just a small pinch.

"Not that bad, hm?" Fred hummed.

"Not that bad." I whispered back. He put the cap back on the needle then threw it into a separate bag than the garbage. Safety reasons.

"Okay, back to bed." He lifted me onto his body and I wrapped my legs and arms around him, stuffing my face in the crook of his neck. He gave me a pat on my ass and I smiled.

He carried me back up to our bed and laid me down. He took off the shirt I wore and tossed it somewhere behind his shoulder then got into bed with me. I climbed on top of him and wrapped my arms around his body.

Next time I wake up, I better not think he overdosed.

===

There was a knock on the front door and Fred groaned, moving my legs off of his lap and got up, walking to the front door. I watched his bare, muscly, back, as he walked away.