| S E V E N T E E N |

I got into bed with Fred, having a pen and notebook with me. He was already laid down, only wearing boxers, and an arm tucked behind his head, as he waited for me.

I got on top of him, sitting on his groin and put the notebook on his naked chest.

"I am six months pregnant Freddie." I informed him. He put his hand on my hip as he looked up at me with soft eyes. What are soft eyes you may ask? Love. They're love eyes.

"Are you really?" He hummed.

I ignored his sarcasm. I knew it was sarcasm because I've been talking about being six months pregnant for two days. I'm really happy about it.

"Fred, we have no plans for the nursery. We literally have nothing for this baby. No clothes, no diapers, not a crib, or a stroller. Nothing! We don't even have a name!"

"We don't have a name because you don't want to know the gender. And we don't have clothes because again, you don't want to know the gender."

"Well we could at least narrow it down to one name a girl and a boy." I said and gestured to the notebook.

"Okay." I said and squeezed my hip. "Do you have any in mind?"

"Maybe a few." I said.

"Oh yeah?" He hummed.

"Do you?" I asked.

"Mm, I guess there are a few names I like." He said with a little shrug.

"So we can figure out a name?" I asked. He nodded. "Right here?" Another nod. "Right now?"

"Yes princess."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I was smiling so big.

I was super excited about this after all.

"I thought you were going to be like Bill and not care about the names." I said.

"Of course I would care about the name." He said. I smiled and leaned over, kissing him quickly. I had to!

"Okay, let's go over the no's first." I said.

"No's?" He asked.

"The names you don't like and won't be an option." I said. "I know you have some."

"Hm," he hummed, "no naming after relatives." He said. "First or middle."

"No multiple middle names."

"No naming after a colour."

"A colour?"

"Sage. Grey. Blue. No."

"Nothing from a tv show- or like, one you really like."

"No names that you found just for their meaning."

"What?" I asked.

"Like, the name Jayden means thankful. Don't pick a name on purpose that means miracle or something."

"Okay... so what are some names you were thinking of?" I asked.

"You say first."

I wanted him to go first, but I wouldn't win against him, so I just went. "For girls: phoenix, Avani, Willow, and Harlow." I know it's a lot of names but I like all of them! "For boys, I only have two: Ezra and Klaus." I'm trying to shoot for unique names. Not like, Emma, or Taylor. "Now you have to say." I said and poked his chest.

"Well, for girls: Azalea, Gemma, and Emery. And I don't have any names for boys cause it's gonna be a girl."

"You're positive about that?" I asked.