| T W E N T Y |

You know the song 'Welcome to New York' by Taylor Swift?

Yeah, that's the song that was playing in my head the whole time Fred and I walked down the streets of fucking New York.

We decided that since I'm seven months pregnant, we should have one last trip before our two person family turns into a three person family.

So we chose New York.

Great shopping, great view, great environment.

Sometimes I forget that we have money- like a good amount of money- because we never spend like crazy. So when we got to the hotel room, I was expecting... well, I don't know. But I was not expecting what we had.

It was amazing. Like amazing. There was a big bed (with really cozy blankets), and balcony with an amazing view, and there are Adirondack chairs with flowers. I bet it will look so good at night time. There's a mini fridge, a flat screen tv, and, and, guess what?

The fucking shower isn't in its own room. The sink and the toilet is in a separate room. But the shower isn't. It's in the corner of the room, tiled walls with glass doors... then there's the bath! It's big and looks amazing and I can't wait to be fucked in it.

Anyways, back to walking down the street.

Freddie was holding my hand tightly as we walked down the street. The very busy street. I didn't care about the amount of people. Fred did. He had me pressed against him. He really doesn't want to lose me.

"We should go there," I said and pointed to a shop across the street. It had a really pretty blue sundress in the window. "Oh, and I really need a new pair of sunglasses. And more bathing suits. I know it's already July but I can wear them next year. Y'know, if we're gonna do the whole shopping thing, we should stop in at a lingerie store. I bet there's a lot here- if you went. We don't have to shop. I kinda shop a lot I guess."

"We can go shopping love." He said and I smiled.

"What do you want to do while we're here?" I asked. We're here for a week so we have a while.

He shrugged a little.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't mind what we do love. I just want to be with you." He said.

"What if I want to get my nails done?" I asked.

"Then I'll sit in the waiting room or whatever."

"Really?"

"Really."

I smiled even more and looked away from him, looking up at the sky. The sun was setting and we were on our way back to the hotel. We just had dinner at one of the best restaurants ever. I got chicken Caesar salad... in a wrap! I never knew you could do that. It was super fucking good and super filling.

Now I'm stuffed and ready to get stuffed again.

... with Fred's cock.

"I've always heard that New York is a horrible place with robberies and shootings and muggings, but it's really nice on this street." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I didn't pick a hotel that was in a bad part of the area." Fred said.

"Wait- are we on the rich side of town?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"We are!" I gasped. "I saw Barney's back there!"

Fred smirked a little as he looked away from me.

"We should move into a mansion." I sighed.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"We have the money!" I exclaimed. "Actually, no. I really like our house. Hey, you know what I was thinking? We don't have a Christmas tree. We're gonna need a Christmas tree when we have our baby. I cannot believe we don't have a Christmas tree. We're Scrooge's."