| S I X T Y - T W O |

I think I'm having a meltdown right now.

It's two in the morning and I'm covered in blood and I can't breathe and Freddie is soothing me but my mind is just... not there.

"I can't— I can't lose you Freddie!" I fucking wailed. I was sitting on the ground because I wouldn't let Fred move me to the counter. He was knelt in front of me, holding my arm as he cleaned up my cuts.

"You're not losing me love." He said calmly as he dabbed at my arm very gently.

"Freddie, you can go to jail!"

"I'm not going to jail princess."

I tilted my head back, my head hitting the cupboards a little too hard and he quickly moved a hand behind my head.

"I can't— I can't be alone Freddie— you can't go—" I clutched a hand to my chest and he swore under his breath as he tried to do so many things at once.

"Okay— okay fuck." He whispered quickly.

"I'm sorry— I'm sorry Freddie." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize baby." He stopped moving his hands and let out a little breath.

I looked down at my cut up arm and started crying even harder.

"It's okay princess. Okay? Deep breaths for me. Just slow down. I know it's hard, just close your eyes for me." He put his hand on the side of my face.

I closed my eyes like he said but I just kept crying. His thumb stroked against my cheek softly and he other hand rubbed against my back.

"What a good girl." He praised, "nice and slow, good job baby."

I hiccuped when my crying stopped, but I never opened my eyes.

Freddie kissed my forehead, then took his hands off of me. I heard him move around, and then the shower got turned on.

"I'm sorry for cutting." I whispered, then my eyes slowly opened.

Freddie crouched down in front of me and ran his hand over the back of my head, smoothing out my hair. "I wish you came to me Bee." He whispered, "but I should've kept a better eye on you."

"It's not your fault Freddie!" I said quickly. He smiled a little but it was a tired, sad smile.

"Let's get you in the shower." He said and stood up, standing me up too.

"Please come in with m-me." I sniffled.

"Of course love."

He helped me take off my tank top and then my sleep shorts. Yeah, I didn't get fucked last night. I fell asleep on the ride back home and Freddie carried me inside, putting me in bed. I didn't get fucked at all yesterday and I don't like it.

He helped me into the shower so I was under the warm stream, then he took of his boxers and got in with me.

I stepped up to him and wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes as I took in his warmness. He put his arms around me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

As I stood against him, he got some shampoo in the palm of his hand and put it in my hair, massaging it into my scalp.

I let out a moan and turned my head so my face was to his chest instead of my cheek. "Does that feel good love?" He said with a little chuckle as I moaned again.

"Yes." I groaned.

My legs buckled under me a little as all the pain left from my body. Fucking love Fred's fingers.