| F O R T Y - T W O |

"Freddie, Freddie!" I moaned. My hips twitched at his tongue massaging against my clit. My hands tugged in his hair as he made me feel so fucking good.

I love sitting on his face.

I'm always hesitant at first, but once he smacks my ass and tell me to 'sit on my fucking face', I'm in heaven.

His hands squeezed on my ass hard as he ate me so goddamn good.

So. Goddamn. Good.

"Freddie- m'gonna cum." I hung my head back as my hips accidentally ground down on his face, earning me a slap on my ass, one that left a red blotch for sure.

"Fucken do that again." He warned.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered, and moaned out again, gripping onto the back of the couch with one hand as his teeth grazed across my clit.

"I don't want an apology. I want correction."

I moaned at his words and nodded my head breathlessly.

I froze my hips in place as he worked his mouth on me. I moaned as I felt that build up in my stomach getting so tight. I was so fucking close to coming.

"Good girl." He hummed and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me forward to fold over him. I squeaked and shot my hands up, holding myself up against the arm of the couch.

I'm gonna cum.

I started whining, then I got louder, and louder. And louder.

Freddie gave my hip a little squeeze, then in the next second, I was coming. Hard. Really hard.

"Freddie." I whimpered, "too much." I was throbbing so hard.

His tongue licked against my clit and my abs clenched. God his mouth feels too good.

Freddie sat up, sliding me down his lap. "Easy love." He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I swear to god cum was still dripping out of me.

I whined and stuffed my face in his neck.

His hand slid under me from behind, his fingertip rubbing at my entrance, helping me down from my high.

I moaned as the soothing feeling, a little smile spreading over my face. "You're mouth feels so good." I whispered.

"Does it?" He said with a low rumble of a chuckle.

He kissed my on my shoulder, then temple, as he kept an arm wrapped around my waist, the other hand going on the back to my head. 

"Don't let go. I wanna cuddle for the rest of the day." I whispered. "Please."

"Mhm." He hummed as he laid me back and got all cozy on top of me, head in my boobs.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Freddie didn't move.

Then there was another. 

"I'm gonna fucking murder Kalen." Fred muttered as he pushed up, I quickly reached my hands up and grabbed his hand.

"How do you know it's Kalen?" I mumbled.

"I don't, but he always shows up for some fucking reason after I make you cum." He grunted. He looked down at my hands on his, then back to me. "Let go love."

"You said we can cuddle." I huffed.

"It'll take one second."

"No. Take me with you." I whined.