| S I X T Y - F I V E |

Brooklyn's POV:

Emmy has never been to the beach, which I think is crazy because our friend group used to go all the time in the summers and drink till like 3am.

But I guess I can understand it because the two only really warm months in London is July and August, and that goes by fast.

Emmy was born at the beginning of August but we did't bring her when she was less than one month (especially because she was born so early and the germs could get to her). We did take her outside though, in the stroller on runs.

The next summer she was still pretty young and I knew she wouldn't really enjoy it. She didn't even know how to walk yet and we were still working on getting her weight up; so I didn't want her to get sick and lose it.

This summer has been a bit hectic, and we just never thought of it. She's been on walks and runs, and we've walked around in town for hours, but I've never brought her to the beach, and I think it's a good idea now. She loves the water so much (judging from her love of baths) and I'm sure she'd like the feeling of sand.

She can just get a better experience now because she knows things.

It's only the second week of August too so it's super hot out and a perfect day for the beach, and if she likes it a lot, we still have (at least) three weeks. September is still a pretty hot month.

We made a plan for us, George and Ellie, and Kalen and Draco to meet up around two, but me and Fred are leaving at 11 (now) because I want to walk around by the stores along the beach and eat lunch.

I love the beach.

Like, so much.

And I love the beach we live by.

It's super clean and the sand is almost white. There is never any rocks or shells in it also. And the water is almost a clear blue with no gross seaweed and shit. It's always busy, but not packed, like it's a good crowd. There's shacks on the beach with drinks and snacks (and the washroom are clean thank god). And along the road the runs along the beach are stores. Ice cream, food, clothes, accessories. It's really nice.

I love how nice our town is.

"Emmy! Come back here!" I gasped with a giggle as I watched Emmy's naked bum run out of her room. I was changing her, and as I reached back for the diaper, she got up ran.

"Dada dada dada!" Emmy said, also giggling. I knew she ran right to our room.

"What- where are you pants Bean?" Fred snickered from our room.

A second later Emmy came walking into the room, only wearing her bathing suit top. Fred walked in behind her wearing light blue swim trunks and a black tee shirt.

I love his thighs. They're so muscular. But like, the good type of muscular.

"Mama dada- need pants." Emmy said.

"No, Emery needs pants." Fred said.

"Oh." She said.

"C'mere honey." I said and patted the ground. She walked over and sat down.

"No- mama no- I no- diaper." Emmy said and shook her head.

Two weeks ago, after her birthday, I think, we started potty training Emmy. We noticed she was doing good without a bottle, and she is talking very well and walking; overall we noticed she was maturing very well, so we decided to start potty training her. She's around that age anyways.

Anyways, she's caught onto it very quickly, especially since she loves wearing pull-ups. They're purple and pink, I don't know what's so attractive about them, but she loves them.