Chapter-17

"I want you." Kriti felt her body froze when these three words split from his mouth and she quickly pull away from his hug and saw in his eyes

His eyes were noticing every one time of Kriti, his eyes never show any emotions, but today his eyes were shining in emotions which Reyansh was also unaware about.

She was confusedly looking at him thinking whether she heard right or he actually said that.

But there next words of him shocked her to the core, "You are mine now, first day when you grab my attention, from that day you become mine, from now on I don't want that you will try to hurt yourself, you are mine and everything is related is mine now." His deep husky voice made shivers ran down his spine.

However, fear crawled inside her, thinking that he will gonna hit her.

"DON'T HIT ME PLEASE." With shivering hands she sign these words and Reyansh eyes got dark.

"So you think I'm gonna hit you." He asked in his dark voice.

This time Kriti looked down feeling some what guilty at the change of words and voice.

"Go and get freshen up, we are going outside." But Kriti didn't do any efforts to stood up.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO." she sign out.

"Wrong move Angel, because I'm not gonna listen to you, either you are going freshen up or I'm picking you and made you get freshen up by my own." He said and Kriti looked at him with wide eyes.

He helped her to stand and she slowly went to the washroom.

Reyansh let out a small smile seeing hesitation and nervousness on her face, and most importantly her stubbornness.

But doctors words hit him and he gritted his teeth.

'Sir, she is in depression from last many days or may be months, and she isn't taking any medicines, which made her situation worsen. In this situation, having thoughts of doing suicide because that person started thinking that no body wants them or like them, so they tried to finish themselves. I'm giving you some medicines which will help her to control her panic attacks and heavy breathings.' Reyansh nodded and took the paper and give it to Rahul to bring them.

If Rahul never came on time to check Kriti, may be she was never be with him.

He loves his brother too much, he have no one just his brother, and also he never wished anything for himself in his life but whatever Rahul wants he always gets.

Today Rahul did a too much favour on him to save his Angel life.

First time he wants something, most importantly someone.

He don't want to let it go, never.

After sometime he entered the room to saw Kriti all ready in tank top and jeans.

He was having hard times to control himself, to saw a beautiful girl in-front of him who has only audacity to bring him on his knees.

Otherwise Reyansh Raijada is that name which everyone fears and no one wants that ever they grab the attention of him.

He hold her hands which Kriti tried to took back, but only he tightens his hold and glares at her.

Which immediately Kriti lowered her eyes and let him do whatever he want.

However, she couldn't denied the sparks that happened every time he holds her hands and touch her.

Reyansh made her sit on the car and drove to the mall.