Chapter-36

Kriti was shocked to listen this from Reyansh but heart was at peace to listen this.

She felt warmth at his caring nature because her past experience was not so good.

Kriti doesn't know what's this feeling but whatever is it she was attracting towards Reyansh but still she doesn't want that, she was scared to accept those feeling.

On the other hand, Reyansh is very well aware of his feeling but how and when he starts loving her he himself don't know, but when he first saw her at the mall saving the little child from his enemy is like did something to his heart.

If he accept it or not, but his heart wants to see her one more time again and their meetings was frequent. Reyansh always felt happy whenever he get a chance to meet her but the most shocking was that when he heard Kriti's marriage.

He was angry and he wanted to turn that marriage hall into graveyard but console his heart because he knows she doesn't like him neither love and he was confuse of his reaction.

So he left the country and went to another country because he wanted to get rid of his emotions which he was totally unsuccessful.

But he got the biggest shock of his life when he saw kriti in the middle of the road in the miserable condition.

But now he is happy after a long time.

And here kriti is slowing becoming comfortable and now one thing he have to do is make confident kriti back which he love the most.

And he knows somehow he is succeeding.

He hold kriti hand and took her to the gym area.

Kriti didn't complained because she knows she can't grief about the loss forever, she wanted to come back.

She again wanted to work but this time she wanted to open up her own business and this time she will not be dependant on her father, she wants to self dependant person and of Reyansh is helping her then why she didn't take help which have benefits for her.

Sure it's sounds like selfish but what to do, basically to become independent again she needs help and she wanted to take these help.

She started looking at gym, it was full of facilities and not any equipment was missing.

And now kriti knows where these triceps and biceps come from.

She slowly chuckled at her own thought but Reyansh noticed.

"What is going on in this pretty head of yours." She smiled and shook her head and starts wondering in the gym.

"Do you like it?" Kriti nodded her head with a smile.

"Ok, first let's start with the warm up and then we will try something hard."

After an hour, "Kriti you have to show more power on this punching bag, you have to think about your enemy and just assume this punching bag as your enemy and hit it as much strong as you can ." Reyansh said.

Kriti closed her eyes and just thought about that person who made her life like that.

She started punching on that bag and starts thinking.

"Why I'm like this, I was not like this, I wasn't this much miserable."

"My brother, mother made me too much strong to fight with anyone."

"Kriti this was just a part of life, from your childhood, you faced this type of humiliation but still you never gave up and why now, when something similar like that happened again."

"What is wrong with you, where that strong girl gone, kriti."

"Now stop and rest for one minute." He said.

"I wasn't like this and now I can't be like that, loss didn't happen to me, only loss happened to that one person, who give me humiliation instead of love, who just abuse me instead of showing care to me."

"Ok, time for another activity." Reyansh said and kriti nodded while deeply immersed in her thinking.

"I can't just mourn about that thing again and again, it was the destiny that happened to me, but on the benefit side I met him, he is truly saviour of mine."

"Just put your whole power in it, kriti." She nodded and tried to do what he is saying.

"If you are mute then it's not your fault, it's only god fault that made me as a defected piece but still he gave me confidence and he even made me strong."

"So now I have to be again strong, if someone doesn't care about me, then I'm ok all alone but now I know in this journey, I'm not all alone, I have my family here, I have two persons who care about me like my family."

"Ok now today is enough for you, very well done." He said and kriti smiled and sat down on the floor.

"One who cares about me like his big sister and another...."

"What's the relation between me and Reyansh, why I always feel weird like something is bubbling inside my stomach, why?"

"Why do he care about me so much, why I always think about him from his first meeting as well, my mind just can't stop thinking about it."

"I have read so much novels and the feelings which I feel inside me is only the symbol of........love."

"Kriti, where you are lost?" Reyansh chided and kriti looked at him while gulping.

"Do I really love him, am I ready to fall in the trap of love."

"But if he also leave me then...."

"Kriti don't think about anything, let's see what destiny holds for us."

"Are you okay." His voice made kriti snap out of her thought and she nodded.

"Ok, let's go to the bed, you must be tired." Reyansh said and was about to go but kriti holds his hand.

"What happened, is everything okay angel, does anything is hurting?" He said concerned.

Kriti smile seeing his concern face.

"I'm totally okay, it's just a thing that I wanna do work again." She signed with her finger and Reyansh looked at her with a peaceful smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!!

Finally I updated but a short update just because I was too much busy and couldn't get proper time to write about the updates.

I hope you all are not angry with me right. 🥹🥹🫶🫶❤️

So sorry 😣

But now finally kriti is coming out from her shell  only because of Reyansh.

So stay tuned and wait for the next update and if you want daily updates which I always say but due to less votes contribution I couldn't able to update daily

So do votes in one day as much as you can, and complete the target of 200 votes. So do help and don't be a silent reader.

Till then take care and stay tuned.