Chapter-24

''Kriti.'' I looked behind and I felt happy to see them here. 

My eyes turned red due to tears, I want them happy, I want them to tell everything what happened to me. 

How that Aarush behave with me, but the question is that will they trust me?

I ran in my father embrace and started crying while hugging him tightly. 

''Shh, my princess you are okay, see you father has come.'' My father said while caressing my cheeks. 

First time in the while I'm cursing my life, I'm cursing that I'm mute because I want to say so many things but don't know how to say. 

I want to shout to them what happened with me, I want to say to them how your choice was so wrong which destroy my life. 

But I can't even blame them because they also don't know that Aarush will be like that, eventually no one knows that Aarush will be like that. 

I can't tell them they will be heartbroken, but it means if they are here, they surely went to Aarush house and what did he say to my parents. 

I detached from him and went to my brother to hug him; he also hugged me back with tears in his eyes. 

''Shh, Pari stop crying.'' He consoled me.

I was hiccupping and too much happy to see them.

''But what are you doing here, you know we were searching for you from last few weeks.'' The most dreading question which I was fearing for. 

''And you are here, that too in this party dress, at least tell us what is going on.'' My brother said while holding my shoulders. 

I was so scared at that moment, neither anything was coming from my mouth, nor I was able to do any kind of action. 

''Was that Aarush said to us, true?'' Aarush, what did he say? 

I was confusedly looking at them.

Seeing my quiet and confused face, my father spoke, ''Let's go to some quite area.'' 

We all nodded and went to a room. 

''Is that true?'' I scrunched my eyebrows, not able to understand anything. 

I signaled them, ''What?'' 

''When you didn't call us for two days, we got too much worried, we were trying to call you continuously, but on the very next day, Aarush mother came in our house.'' My brother started. 

Aarush mother?? 

But why she came?

''When she came, she started yelling at us, we were clueless, but she started speaking that you are the characterless girl and everything about you all bad words she started speaking.'' Aastha, my bestie said. 

''We didn't know why she was saying these things like that, but she told us the reason of her yelling, that you eloped with someone else, leaving Aarush, we didn't believe her because our heart doesn't want.'' 

WHAT THE HELL?

I eloped, but with whom? 

Why don't I know that I eloped with someone?

What is happening?

''So, we came here to confront everything, and went to Aarush house and he also told us same thing, but now I want to ask you something that is this true?"

My father said to me and all three were looking at me, in my eyes.

What to do? 

If only I was able to speak, I can tell them, how Aarush behaved with me, how he throws me out of the house and humiliated me infront of his friends.